ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
These objects are really meant to distract us, even using them to distract or make an opponent tilt.
The rooms that use emojis or gestures the most are

poker stars
GG poker

Who hasn't experienced losing against a rival in gg and you want to punch him because that's what you want behind the screen hehe it can be funny but psychologically if you beat a rival and he throws objects at you or he's talking to you that this tilt is from At the table only 3 - 4 people out of 9 will use objects to show that they are tilted or to distract you. Many times someone who is raising each hand and loses makes them tilt more by throwing objects at them and in most cases they end up losing!

If you want to distract someone, throw objects on the table at them for no reason! you will sow thoughts of rivalry in your rival in a subconscious way

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only one that I use on ACR is the bottle of champagne which I use to congratulate the other player when I lose a hand. I've done this ever since they took the chat box away and I couldn't say "Nice hand.". :)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you think this causes distraction, it's because you didn't play live.:)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
These objects are really meant to distract us, even using them to distract or make an opponent tilt.

poker stars
GG poker

Who hasn't experienced losing against a rival in gg and you want to punch him because that's what you want behind the screen hehe it can be funny but psychologically if you beat a rival and he throws objects at you or he's talking to you that this tilt is from At the table only 3 - 4 people out of 9 will use objects to show that they are tilted or to distract you. Many times someone who is raising each hand and loses makes them tilt more by throwing objects at them and in most cases they end up losing!

If you want to distract someone, throw objects on the table at them for no reason! you will sow thoughts of rivalry in your rival in a subconscious way
If you are distracted by these you might want to consider choosing a different hobby.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Let them throw whatever they want. If you can tilt someone with throwables, then do it by all means but if throwables tilt you, then you should consider working on your mental game.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If you are distracted by these you might want to consider choosing a different hobby.
It doesn't distract me but it does create a rivalry with wanting to remove that person from the tournament!

It's not that bad to quit the game either!

Andromedaaa

Andromedaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips

poker stars
GG poker

Using emojis, gestures, or other objects in online poker can indeed be a double-edged sword. While they can add a layer of interaction and fun to the game, they can also be used strategically to distract opponents or induce tilt. Platforms like pokerstars, GG Poker, and 888 often provide these features for players to express themselves during gameplay.

Encountering an opponent who uses these tools to provoke or distract can be frustrating, especially when emotions run high. However, it's essential to remain focused and composed, as falling prey to tilt can lead to poor decision-making and ultimately, losses.

Interestingly, only a fraction of players typically engage in such behavior, and it's crucial not to let it affect your game. In fact, turning the tables on a tilted opponent by remaining calm and focused can often lead to their downfall.

Ultimately, while these tools can be used to sow seeds of rivalry and distraction, staying mentally strong and maintaining a strategic approach to the game will serve you best in the long run.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally I hate the Emojis, I think that some are Childish and others are just downright Rude. Designed to put some sensitive players on Tilt, but they don't bother me enough to stop playing, I just think players that are forever throwing them around the table are just Immature Idiots!
I certainly Agree with Andromedaaa Above on this subject and a strong Player will just ignore the Children throwing them around the Table.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't care about it at all if someone throws something at me, I just play the same way I played, but sometimes when you lose a hand to such a person due to bad luck in poker, you want to knock him out of the tournament faster, of course, there is a feeling, but I'm much more patient than before

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I have them disabled generally but if someone wants play with toys go right ahead lol

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, all these innovations, stupid visualization, is just nonsense that generally only spoils the impression of the game. Developers obviously have mental disorders.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, all these innovations, stupid visualization, is just nonsense that generally only spoils the impression of the game. Developers obviously have mental disorders.

These things are mainly made to "keep the fish happy". Rrecreational, depositing players. Do u know what that is? Onlinepoker would be completely dead without them.

Sites cant survive on some freeroll mincash pros who do not (or almost not) contribute rake. So i highly doubt they care too much about their opinion.

Last edited:
Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think you can disable them in every room, I personally use them in very rare occasions.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There a couple of things that can make me go on tilt, but these throwables are not one of them. At least for me, I just think funny when a player don't stop to throw objects at me.