FT BOT REFUND BS!

D

DeadMoneyDad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a post in FT's forum that suggests FT found a couple of bot accounts and decided to refund whatever was left in the seized bot accounts.

Here is my idea:

If FT was serious about this issue they would refund the proper portion of the rake earned by any player who ever sat with one of these bots!!

The it should go to the rake back affiliate and charge them in FULL for every rakeback payment ever made to these bots.

This response is half a$$ed at best.

You want to put a stop to bots? Most of them play barely break-even poker and live off the rakeback!

The affilites know a supisious account when they see one!

There is a whole river of money and this pitance PR move by FT is crap!

They'll claim this is all there is to redistribute from the frozen or seized accounts. BS!!!

What about all the net revenue???

Cough it up FT!

If their accounting system is so great they know to the penny how much they have "lost" to me by my participation in public and private freerolls, to such an extent that I have to re-earn all of this back before getting a cent in positive rakeback their accounting system is good enough to know exactly who earned what from these type of accounts.

So the money isn't there right now? We're almost a full month into Septembers rake calculation and payments aren't to be made for another two weeks! Withhold the payments!

Let the US or what ever domicile the affiliates' accounts are based in sue the bot account owners for recovery!

This crap is just the tip of the ice-berg! If FT wants to reasure the players it is serious about this pay the piper and take pro-active steps to keep it from happening again!!!!!

D$D

Q

quads

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They just want to look good. If all the sites were able to catch all the bot players, and decided to refund money to victims, they would probably have to shut down. Bots and other forms of cheating is the way it is online. Either you learn how to deal with it or move on.