L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
First of all apologies if there was already similar thread.
I was wondering recently how are the freerolls prizepool funded? I know that they are usduslly relatively small pools like 50-100$ or someties 250 or 500. But someone needs to cover that cost. In case of the poker provider GG or PŚ I pretty sure it's nothing for them. But what in case of smaller freeroll organizers like for example CC?

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
At the very least, thank them for the opportunity to build a BR from scratch. Many organizations sponsor their freerolls, but I love CC for the regularity, events and positivity on the forum

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most sites take lots of rake from cash tables and this is used to fund internal freerolls held by the sites.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've never thought about where freeroll prizes come from. Perhaps the forum has some kind of agreement to fund these freerolls. Firstly, the forum attracts new players who will be able to make deposits on playgrounds, and secondly, it is advertising rooms. Maybe I'm thinking the wrong way, and I could be wrong.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering recently how are the freerolls prizepool funded? I know that they are usduslly relatively small pools like 50-100$ or someties 250 or 500. But someone needs to cover that cost. In case of the poker provider GG or PŚ I pretty sure it's nothing for them. But what in case of smaller freeroll organizers like for example CC?
Yeah, you are right. I personally have no Idea. I am guessing that CC was started by Debi but I'm not sure. She is probably a rich person who loves poker and gives to promote what she loves without any material profit just personal joy and satisfaction. And if I'm right I would Like to thank Debi for all the wonderful freerolls that she and this wonderful site provides Us. Thank You. If I'm wrong and It's someone else, well then thank you whomever you might be.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also don't know where the money for freerolls on this forum comes from and I may be wrong in my statements, but I assume that the forum itself brings the owner money for some advertising or other projects and the freerolls are financed from this money. I think that the administrators and main moderators of the forum also get paid because no one would do it for free and it takes a lot of money. And the other option is a philanthropist who finances it all with his own money. But in any case, thanks to the forum for the great tournaments and the great atmosphere and great people in it.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Collecting rake from tournaments and cache. And due to this, a freeroll is held

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
understand, freerolls are advertising and sites pay their hard-earned money

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe the original OPs question is how does cardchats and similar sites like it gather money to hold their prize pools.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Firstly, PokerStras or GGpoker are poker sites. Tournaments, cash games, freerolls, and other things are just part of their business. As for СС, that is, our CardsChat community, this is a card forum, not a poker site like pokerstars or GGpoker.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Don’t worry about the nonsense whose tournament he is sponsoring, I’m more interested in where the money goes if the tournament is canceled, as was the case this Saturday, a $500 tournament from the cardschat.

Freeroll Passwords