Four chart colours

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After playing at a poker table, it is well understood that due to the emotions that a person develops during the game, he/she has the misfortune to forget the colours, becoming confused and making an erroneous rise of the colours: 1.- Visual problems.
2.- Lack of attention.
3.- Lack of experience.
I ask the community to contribute with more causes of which it would be necessary to use four colours and the reasons in which it is had to give rise to this option to play with four colours.:cool:

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually use a four color deck. It just seems easier to see the flush hands at a glance.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is all fiction. After all, a four-colored deck is needed just for the sake of entertainment. If you have poor concentration, then you need to work on its stability. All this applies to everything else. Only work on yourself matters.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing with a 4 color deck now.

I think overall the main benefit of it is it allows you to analyze the board or your hole cards just that much quicker and is one less thing your brain has to spend time and energy making a distinction on.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I stick to the 4 color deck. Easy to see and analyse. Why complicate things. The game of poker itself is complicated enough as it is.