Final table

W

Warreng666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
It's the best feeling when you hit the final table in a 109$ tourney especially when the internet gets knocked off for a hour and you become the lowest chip stack, then become the chip leader and winning first in the event

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What a rollercoaster of emotions, man.

I'm happy for your huge win!

Hope I achieve the same some day, preferably with less drama though. 🤣

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I feel all the stress that there was with you. I've had something like this in a tournament which wasn't that expensive but had the same problem with the Internet and so on but congratulations you did it

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It must be very satisfying I imagine. It never happened to me so congratulations.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Or maybe it's fate that shielded you in the form of the Internet. After all, it is quite possible that if the Internet had not disappeared, you could have played unsuccessfully and taken off from the tournament. Many times I have seen players with a large stack suddenly lose almost their entire stack and then leave the table.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always quite unpleasant when you have to sit out because of an internet problem.
It is already a great luck that there are still chips left when you come back and with that you can come back and even win.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning is almost alway good emotions. Congratulations.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A final table even in a freeroll is pleasant.

Now ... imagine with a buy-in of $109 🤑
Congratulations!

Many of us are chasing something like that.

Share some good hands from the final table with us!!!

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's the best feeling when you hit the final table in a 109$ tourney especially when the internet gets knocked off for a hour and you become the lowest chip stack, then become the chip leader and winning first in the event
Congratulations, it must be a wonderful feeling.
be touched by the poker gods.
I'm still waiting for my turn, but I'm really happy for you.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Congratulations brother
It's much better than what happened to me at unibet.
He won a satellite to play Sunday's event that gave 50,000 euros in guaranteed prizes.
1400 came in at 2 o'clock starting, I was in 4th place right at halftime, a tornadoe-type electrical storm hit the city, the electricity went out, internet, phones, everything until the next day. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north) (north)
From then on I didn't play poker for at least a month hahahaha:addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict:
Cheers:):):) Carlos from argentina

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, when the Internet is disconnected during the final table, it is unpleasant. The very fact of reaching the final table brings the most positive feelings.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When I get to the final table I am proud of myself because I know I played correctly this time, I gave my interest in something I like, if I win the tournament then the satisfaction is maximum

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
An epic story. But this is poker and without a doubt anything is possible. I usually have alternative options in case of unforeseen circumstances. I always have a smartphone and a power bank handy :)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello.
An epic story. But this is poker and without a doubt everything is possible. I usually have alternative options in case of unforeseen circumstances. I always have a smartphone and a power bank close to me
Hi Lena
At the time it happened, which I explain in my comment, the only smartphone I had was this
Cheers:):):)

D_NQ_NP_17639-MLA20142017935_082014-V.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Congratulations. It's called getting lucky. Of course considering all the horror you had, you kept your head cold and you won. If you use a permanent connection, in the future, make yourself secure from a mobile connection or on an App on a mobile version.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congratulation!!! Its a greatest feelings became 1st. I wish the next tourbey with 1st place in 525$ bounty)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to experience this joy for myself, but I hope that someday I will be able to do this.

Congratulations! You're a big lad!

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Congrats! My bankroll is not yet big enough to risk on a $109 tournament but I hope to get there.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Nothing is impossible in our life, just like in poker :)
.... a good continuation of your story:
"on this wonderful evening, I bet all the money I won on zero........"