That feeling when the bounty jackpot hits!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I experienced it today.

Unfortunately on the wrong side as I was the one being knocked out. 🤣

IMG 20231215 121111

It was not the max jackpot but second stage but still a nice bounty for a $1.5 SnG!

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, it's a shame it wasn't your bounty, it would have been tasty:ROFLMAO:

There's a mystery bounty running on January 7th which you can play with the 109 dollar tickets (from the freerolls). I'm thinking about whether I should play this one!?

Andy, what about the bounties before you get into the money, what happens to them? or are there generally bounties only after the money rush? I would be interested in that because as far as I can remember I have never played an MB.:ROFLMAO:

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it's a shame it wasn't your bounty, it would have been tasty:ROFLMAO:

There's a mystery bounty running on January 7th which you can play with the 109 dollar tickets (from the freerolls). I'm thinking about whether I should play this one!?

Andy, what about the bounties before you get into the money, what happens to them? or are there generally bounties only after the money rush? I would be interested in that because as far as I can remember I have never played an MB.:ROFLMAO:
I'm not a fan of mystery bounties as you don't win anything for knocking out players early on. Sometimes in regular bounty tournaments, the bounties are all I have won, as I failed to finish ITM.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
"Agreed - a nice addition for that price 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩✌️✌️✌️🔥🔥🔥🔥. Let this consolation be the worst sign in the future."

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
That's really bitter, @Andyreas! Especially since you were racking your brains the day before about redeeming your $109 ticket for exactly this possible mystery bounty hit.

This time it was probably you who was being hunted:LOL:! You definitely didn't expect that, did you...?

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm not a fan of mystery bounties as you don't win anything for knocking out players early on. Sometimes in regular bounty tournaments, the bounties are all I have won, as I failed to finish ITM.
Yes, that was also the reason for my question and I see that as a disadvantage and will therefore prefer to play a regular bounty.