favorite form of online poker

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People in the community, what is your favorite modality where you have more advantages to win?

torneos cash game, zoom, sit & go o mtts?
Personally, I have seen that I have more advantages in online poker playing the sit & go mode since I see that I can better adjust my game and my strategy, since the variance is not as strong as in open mtts tournaments where there is a large amount of players, the good thing about sit & go is that you can choose in which field you can play because there are limits of players from a table of 9 players and multi-tables of 18,27,45,90 and 180 players and with a slow structure that you can develop a good strategy at each stage of the tournament.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Limitless holdem, I always found it the most attractive, I have played the rest but they do not attract much attention;)

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play NL holdem and sometimes 6+ which basically is the same but short deck, lately i enjoy zoom, sit and go's, got bored of mtts

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play sit and go and zoom with 6 players per table. Preferably in turbo or hyper speed. Otherwise I get bored and do anything ...:cool::cool:

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like sit and go,especially steps sng's as I dont have enough time for long tournament play.

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SNG's and MTT's. Don't like cash games.
And i don't like all MTT's, only freezout and re-entry.
SNG's are good cause you don't need much time for game, you can play 6-man game.

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy MTT but I've recently decided to try out just single table SnG see if I can make them profitable

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite game is cash game PLO 5-card, but I win more money playing regular NLH MTT's.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play SnGs and sometimes i play mtts and cash games only when there are some promos on that

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love play NL Holdem MTT or Sit & Go! Only sometimes I play some PL Omaha Sit & Go :)

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO and PLO8 cash games right now.

Turbo MTT's used to be my bread and butter. :D

Good luck!

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like NLholdem mtt, especially freerolls. When I first started playing again I played alot of 10c SNG for points for the players club..

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I also play a lot of sng. You’re saying quite well that sng makes it easier to win and do your own strategy. Although the real prize is when you are at the final table in a $ 50,000 tournament. I wish you had one many times. My game is 8 sng and 3 tournaments at a time. I start at 5 in the evening and stop in the morning.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think MTT or SNG is more profitable than cash games. If you're unlucky in a cash game or you don't get a good hand to die for or doomed, there's a lot to lose.

A

ankoum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I especially like SnGs because they are games that are not too long and I sometimes do a few MTTs when I know I have nothing else to do afterwards.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
NL Spin n Go and I'm getting more and more into PLO8. I miss playing the time limited NL games as Stars.

:top:

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play MTT NL Holdem, I also like knockout tournaments with knockout .

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People in the community, what is your favorite modality where you have more advantages to win?

torneos cash game, zoom, sit & go o mtts?
Personally, I have seen that I have more advantages in online poker playing the sit & go mode since I see that I can better adjust my game and my strategy, since the variance is not as strong as in open mtts tournaments where there is a large amount of players, the good thing about sit & go is that you can choose in which field you can play because there are limits of players from a table of 9 players and multi-tables of 18,27,45,90 and 180 players and with a slow structure that you can develop a good strategy at each stage of the tournament.

I'm good at sit & go, MTT and speen and Go. I don't play other types of poker very well. Although in General, I have never achieved significant results. These types of poker are easier for me to play than others.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NL Spin n Go and I'm getting more and more into PLO8. I miss playing National League games for a limited time like stars.

:top:

That PLO8 mode started to attract my attention a little time ago since we have the probability of winning with the lowest play and the highest one means that we can control the variance a little more by dividing the pot, also to wait for the opportunity of having the 2 best plays at some point and being able to take 75% of the pot or 100% of the pot.

luck at the tables.:)

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I am really enjoying MMT NLHoldem Freerolls and the $1 buy-in knockout tourneys and seem to do fairly well in them. A while ago I did play S&G and did probably even better there, but I’ve just been taking it slow getting back into poker after a lengthy time away from it. I have been playing again now since July so I think I will start S & G’s again soon. I also like playing spin & go type games when I just don’t want to play a long session.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy mtts the most, not only holdem but all poker variations :) I feel good also in spins or satellites

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In order, I like best: Cash, Tourneys n SitNGo's