Draws

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone ever feel like eveyone hits the draws against you way more often than they should online poker. I just wonder cause in a live game it seems evened out but online everyone hits the draw (gut or full outs) everytime. Seems like i can only get chips if i post flop play the heck outta my opponents. IDk what yall think.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such thoughts can only occur to those who are not working on their game. Before I started sorting out the hands, I also thought that I was the only one who could not win.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone ever feel like eveyone hits the draws against you way more often than they should online poker. I just wonder cause in a live game it seems evened out but online everyone hits the draw (gut or full outs) everytime. Seems like i can only get chips if i post flop play the heck outta my opponents. IDk what yall think.

If you play enough hands you will have your fair share of ups and downs. I lost 9 in a row last night on PS where I was mathematically favored by over 20% on each one of them. One of them 95.5% to 4.5%. That's just cards. Learn to love it and always basically assume that you are going to get rivered every now and agian. It's part of the game bud

ENJOY IT

The neat thing about this is about half the time you'll be on the winning side of this :)