Does it matter to you which room to play in?

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does it matter to you which room to play in? For me, Rumm plays an important role, for example, after 888 I can’t play normally, I don’t know what it is connected with, maybe I’m adjusting myself to the fact that I can only play normally in 888:confused:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it doesn’t matter which poker room to play in, since I often start from the actions of my opponents, because every poker room is full of amateurs.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as the poker room stays connected to the internet and gives me my money, I'm good.

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does it matter to you which room to play in? For me, Rumm plays an important role, for example, after 888 I can’t play normally, I don’t know what it is connected with, maybe I’m adjusting myself to the fact that I can only play normally in 888:confused:
Oh, you are not the only one) I, too, after 888 cannot immediately switch to another room

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course, the room is of great importance for the game, because different players, the design of the room also matters, as well as the random number generator on each room has its own

S

SpaceMage

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it does matter.

Personally I mainly play on sites where there are a good mixture of freerolls and buy-in tournaments as well as a good chance of getting into a cash game when I want to.

Some of the geographically limited sites are only worth playing on at the peak poker times for the country they are operating in.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It used to be easier for me to play on pokerstars than on 888. I don't know what this is connected with. I think that the design of the site and tables affects the psyche. But now I'm used to it and I don't care anymore.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not at the moment. Most of the sites I can access, now, have a decent amount of traffic so games are, for the most part, just waiting there to be played. No more hoping that there are folx to play.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it doesn’t matter.Every poker room is full of amateurs. But I can play only in 3 poker room right now.

R

Redman1902

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning it is always unusual when you are still distracted by the design and the animation. Once you can ignore that, it's all about how strong the traffic and competition is on the respective platform.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I prefer sites that have fast and reliable software, I actually give more weight to late registration time & re-entries. Pokerstars is the absolute worst for having grossly long late registration periods. In my view the game doesn't actually start till the late registration period is over. That can needlessly add hours to a tournament, hours that I just plain don't have to waste.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think so. I can play in all pokers rooms, but i prefer 888 poker.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter to me which poker room to play. I like both 888 and PS and ACR.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is important for me in which poker room to play, there is a room in which I played more than 100 tournaments and did not earn a single cent, on other sites the opposite is true.