ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey you guys wanted to ask if anyone knows this player MONTR3Y who rocks the German Leaderboard on GG every week in the Spin and Gold and scores an incredible amount of points there. I really wonder how he does it, when does this guy sleep? How does he do it, that he also rocks the GG Twitter freerolls and sometimes also the Freeroll League and wins there? I'd really like to be a mouse and watch him play.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey you guys wanted to ask if anyone knows this player MONTR3Y who rocks the German Leaderboard on GG every week in the Spin and Gold and scores an incredible amount of points there. I really wonder how he does it, when does this guy sleep? How does he do it, that he also rocks the GG Twitter Freerolls and sometimes also the Freeroll League and wins there? I'd really like to be a mouse and watch him play.
I think the search feature will not work for S&G for any other tournament you can search for player names on the GG main screen in the search box.
But you can give it a try perhaps it lists S&G games too. (You have to remove all filters before you search).