Do you want to play poker? I'll tell you where to start

AATotocariera

AATotocariera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Poker is one of the games that has become popular, especially over the years. Hundreds of people start playing poker every day and learn a bit. Rules, where, how to play, what sports or even the processes to start becoming an excellent player.

There are several varieties of games, some quite peculiar, more impressive modes. Meanwhile, there are universal rules, which govern the entire poker base.

As was the case here, the main rules that govern poker have some modalities. The maximum rule is about the order in which the cards are valued. The objective of the game is to get a certain card, which the harder it is to assemble, the stronger it will be. The letters that start at 2 and go up to A.

The card value system is as follows:

Highest card

Couple

Two pairs

Trio

Sequence

Flush (cards of the same suit)

Full House (a duo and a trio)

Quadra

Sequence of the same suit

Real sequence (10, J, Q, K, and A of the same suit)

The second rule is the betting system. Betting is the basic essence of the game, each player must bet an amount of chips and guarantee their victory. In order for the game to be organized, there is an order to follow. A certain player is called a Dealer, the one on his left is the Small Blind and the next is the Big Blind.

The Dealer is the player who shuffles and deals the cards when there is no person to perform the role of the game. The Small Blind must place a small bet, which is half the minimum order on the table.

Meanwhile, the Big Blind does the same function as the SB, but your bet is the full minimum amount of the table. On online platforms, all of this is done automatically, users play.

I personally only worked at pokerstars, but have been researching to enter other online poker platforms.

Do a good game.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Welcome to our community.
You might not know, but we have a great free course that helps beginner players learn the basics of the game and improve their skills. Pay attention, I am sure that this course will also be useful to you.
Good luck :)

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a good decision to write this post.
I remember when i decided to start posting here. Then i just didn't know where to start and where to read useful information here.
Your post and first answer are really good.
Good luck at the tables.

T

TorusPower

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
good post. especially for newcomers like me.
Thank you for the information.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
well done, of course, well, this information is on the forum I think anyone is interested can read it on the forum

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Playing poker is not difficult, it's like driving a car. When you drive straight it seems that it is very easy, but there are situations when you need to think outside the box and find a way out of difficult situations. It's easy to remember combinations, it's hard to use knowledge and be able to read the opponent's game.

Poker Tells