Do you use poker chips while playing online poker?

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope, if I did I wouldn't be able to play poker, I'd spend all my time picking them up off the floor. :)

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wanted to ask, am I the only person who's doing tricks with poker chips while playing online? You know, it helps me to relax and concentrate on the game. I've noticed that my skill is getting higher and higher, also, I've learned how to do new tricks, what about you?
I have done this since I started playing back in 05. It kinda drives my wife nuts, but she knows it helps me relax and think through my decisions.

M

Ms_AAandKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I use constantly:icon_boun:icon_boun:icon_boun:icon_boun

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do not have chips to play with them but I have the ring on my finger that is antistress and I'm still spinning it :))

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I played on the chips, but there's another game, the players do not think much, continuous output at all, and so on. I think better to gain experience in free tournaments

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In the first month I was playing poker on the chips in between shkolrymi tournaments poker stars freeroll Gypsy TEAM, now sometimes I go to the Coin Poker freerolls there for crypt

S

scortix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, good exercise and might help to focus.

T

tadasjar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried but failed

I tried many tricks but I’ve got very big fingers! My grip is not as good! But I keep looking up tutorials on YouTube and fingers crossed! I might get better! Best of luck learning new tricks guys

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've ordered some chips specially for this but didn't used it since then. It didn't helped me to relax as I expected.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I always have few chips near my laptop and I use them to relax and learn new tricks whille Im playing.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually do this sometimes. I just shuffle and do the front-to-back thing. Nothing too fancy, lol

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I haven't done it , maybe I will try in the future , but I have to say it's very cool when sb makes these tricks with the chips live at a table :)

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wanted to ask, am I the only person who's doing tricks with poker chips while playing online? You know, it helps me to relax and concentrate on the game. I've noticed that my skill is getting higher and higher, also, I've learned how to do new tricks, what about you?

I do not shuffle chips while playing online. The noise would drive my family crazy.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely like having a stack in front of me, and playing with it. I agree it helps me focus.

F

frencins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
idea

great idea:eek:your words make sense

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

That is a good idea. Practicing for a real time game. Be careful with a programming game more people can get lucky. They didn't do the CAt bet. Do the necessary things to prove you did the CAt bet. And be qualified enough to get to a CAt bet. Like you need in real cards, dice and lotto.

curler1964

curler1964

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, that's a cool idea! I can't do ANY cool tricks with chips and it would be fun to know a COUPLE of things - hoping to play some more LIVE this year and some chip tricks would look good on the table! Thanks!

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, fictional chips are very good for practicing, example: before playing a real money sit & go I practice with fictional chips

luckyou

luckyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im using real chips around my hand while im playing :D but yea practicing some tournaments with play money option

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! Sometimes I just need them to make me feel I'm there and concentrate more, feel that I'm live and even make my poker face to practice and play infront of a mirror to say my reactions to cards and bets of my opponents to be able to get a read on myself while playing and that way improve my live game.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have never considered this before, but I might give it a try as I get "itchy fingers" when playing long sessions.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always use it, I need to fiddle with something in my hands, my nerves are naughty)))

Poker Chips - History of Chips