Do you trust online poker?

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a sham. Sad thing is I love poker so it doesn't matter to me. I've played enough to see a set up. I don't play to many hand but ill look at pocket pair's. I noticed when I hit my sets it was always on aflop of three suited cards. Coincidence no. It happened five times in one session today. Flashed them my cards and they flashed me. Can't win if it's programmed to take you out.

Why I don't deposit anymore. If I can see it coming then that's a problem.

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker is not rigged. Do you honestly think that these online poker companies would purposely rig their sites? You don't get business like that.

The reason why you are seeing some bad beats is because online poker is much faster and you get many more hands in then playing live. It's going to happen more frequently.

I'm of the same opinion.
When you look at the summary of wsop, you see such spectacular hands. Only these hands are included in the summary. The normal hands are boring and are not shown. If you look at the final table, it looks different. There you can see that there are many boring hands.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure man, I see different cards everywhere for Great preflop but horrible outcome.:mad:
It's puking.

timohasav

timohasav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Too much comments about bots. Who are these bots everyone is talking about? Are they a real people with a special software or is it a machine?
I trust online poker, because there is no reason for poker rooms to lose their reputation. They gain a large income in the form of a margin, so what's the point to put a bot playing vs us? They need my 25 cents so much? :D

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just see more often due to playing more hands and we rememerber when sre aces for say get cracked then all times they held its just the way our brains work

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What you experienced has nothing to do with the software's integrity.

You need to play way more volume before making such conclusions.

Play on trusted and recommended sites with good reputations.

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont bother depositing, play in the freerolls and if the site doesnt shut down or they dont say you were abusing their bonuses by playing only freerolls you might get your money.

Nothing is rigged here, its all in the terms and conditions ;):D

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have my suspicions, especially when I lose 20 times with AA. They say that a hand like this wins in the majority of the times more than 75%. But it is not my case.

G

Goelle7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my suspicions, especially when I lose 20 times with AA. They say that a hand like this wins in the majority of the times more than 75%. But it is not my case.
if you play100 hands AA loosing 20 is normal

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you, a lot of situations raise doubts. It's amazing not only that the villains win, but how with such hands they generally come into play.

rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Playing ACR recently mostly freerolls lots of pairs lots of coordinated flops. From my perspective the high hands pre flop appear to be more prevalent than live play.

Is this perception or reality

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's with any online play because online you're playing at a much quicker rate seeing potentially multiple hands per minute whereas live the pace is much slower. This might be why it seems as if online poker has more big hands.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, I don't think so.
So many stations that waits for a x4 bet and low flop to 3 bet you out the pot with a low flop.

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live Poker Preferred

I play both online and live poker. I prefer Live poker... online poker is such a scam - IMHO. I am always faced with having what i think is a good hand (full house) and the turn gives the chip leader the better hand (4 of a kind). I have seen this scenario all to often.

Z

Zott

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i Do. As a developer i can say, that there a lot of algorithms and most of them works correct, but sometimes some "part of code" make you lose a lot...

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably not, but I will not leave [emoji28]

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not completely i remember to many sites cheating or ripping players off over the years and now to many lining their own pockets by reducing player bonuses. But where else can i play poker online if not an online poker site. :(

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you trust online poker?

we can rephrase this question like "do you trust poker software?". i think, that i have no reasons not to trust software, but also i have no reasons to trust, because i didnt saw the code of software. the question becomes philosophical like in movie matrix "is it real what i see on my monitor?" :confused: :)

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
complete trust not, but I still play. even gets to win.

zach johnson

zach johnson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fake news

I feel the trust slipping farther and farther away when it comes to online poker

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But...

Live play vs Online play
1 time vs 4 or 5 times.
Remember that so

Their is one video

twice, they are lucky!

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online Poker IS Rigged

I firmly believe it is rigged. I have witnessed more times than I can count that the chip leader at the table gets the better hand 95% of the time. Even when I have a full house off AAAKK and go all in the chip leader will then pull out of his a$$ four of a kind. Again this is not just a once in a while occurrence.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i trust... I play at pokerstar, and keep my every win ...

P

paulj833

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest i don't trust online poker for shit. It's not regulated. I would recommend watching this video of a guy called Magic612 he has hes own channel where he has a ton of videos where the most unlikely things happens. i watch them just because he rages a shit ton :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNkVS0Mn2XE&

That dude rages so hard. I've seen so many of his vids on youtube. Freekin hilarious