Do you think online poker can be trusted?

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only one I trust is Cardschat, but to be fair I havent tried any other websites.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
You can trust online poker, but you can’t always trust yourself;) if you don’t gambling, you can always have a little extra money

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you mean poker rooms? I don't trust 100% in any poker room because there were many cases to prove they are no 100% secure, but I trust enough to keep playing.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's like religion.
Do you believe in god? What can you prove? You can only have faith.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hi
I dont know AM i understand You questions correctly, but i think IT is about trust to Poker rooms and playing online poker not real. So.. IT is a lot of illegal aplications - I dont know them, because this time I learn other things about poker. But I trust that pokerrooms fight with IT. They search Bots and close account. But also there were some accidents that players been real time helping by profrssionalists. Also a group od people can Play together the same turnament, tell their hands by phone or other way.
IT was IT is and sad but true - IT will be happen also on future. This is the price we agree for playing online in own home, in own bed xD

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it's more difficult when you don't see who is dealing the cards and everything is done by an algorithm. But as I read in a comment above, if you trust yourself in managing money. You can play with peace of mind.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I trust online dealing of the cards is fair . I dont trust the opponents in any games where you the buyin or entry fee is more that say, $50 (ring games ,sngs, etc ).There are just too many ways to communicate almost instantly about your holding and team up somehow .And i dont trust bigger MTTs either since some sites still allow data tracking software , and its not hard to access powerful programs that spit out, actions ,bet sizes, and other suggestions in real time . Even in live tournaments , i understand you are allowed to get up from the table between hands and look at your phone , where you could have chart after chart ready with things like push /fold info as the stacks sizes changed .Memorizing that much is almost impossible for most of us , but someone tech savvy can almost instantly have access to all of it online or live .

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It has not yet been proven that online poker is a scam.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, I still trust online sites from cardschat
Obviously, the sites with which our community cooperates are safe and reliable. However, don't forget, your safety is in your hands, so don't take unnecessary risks :)

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can’t trust anything especially something like online poker … you hope that it’s your turn to win .. and play the best poker you can play trust your instincts and stay focused.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course you can trust. So there are moments when you don't believe it. But when I won a tournament, for example, you put those thoughts aside

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Is just difficult when you lose 8 out of 10 hands when you got 90% chances of win before the river, but Im learning everyday more and more, so variance?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, on the different poker sites are playing many thousands, and possibly, millions people...
This means only one: they All believe, to one degree or another, these Poker sites! That's all!
If to say shortly about self: what difference, do I believe Poker sites or not?! Main, I very like to play in Poker,
and I continue play, where I can or want! That's it!

Secretbeef

Secretbeef

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Large amounts of money and corruption go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Hands aren't rigged per say, as that would be ousted by now, but there is definitely massive collusion occurring in the poker world

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I trust online poker, provided that it's based on RNG, as much as I trust live poker.

Last edited:

99COCOPOKER

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Online poker is a business that allows us all to win in a competitive and healthy way and only the numbers determine whether it is reliable or not, and the numbers keep growing.