Do you see online poker as the main job?

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, now I'm studying at university and poker for me is just a way to relax after studying.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I generally use On-line Poker as a training tool, so that I can practice trying different playing styles, and see what works best for me. It is nothing more than a Hobby and I certainly don't want Poker to be a Profession. But it does give me confidence when I play Live games, simply because I do know how to play against other players.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I want to have a poker my main income from 2024, travel and play poker!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I don't consider poker my job, never have and most likely never will. For me, poker is a hobby in my spare time. I play for fun, and I don't have vain hopes :)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It would be difficult for a working person to consider poker a full-time job in addition to his regular job.
And you have to reach a higher level (even playing in higher buy-in tournaments) to be able to call it a full-time job.
A friend of mine told me that he tried to make a living from this, and he burned out several times, and felt like he was going crazy to do only this.
But all my credit goes to those who can do it full time. Poker remains for fun/hobby for me.

xico_moita

xico_moita

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Not currently in my life, but in the future who knows, I'm still studying, but the goal is to make a living from poker.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For now it's not a job for me, but I would be very happy if it happens one day.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker almost everyday, usually 3-4 hours daily. For me it's a hobby that I use to relax, but I like the part that I can win some extra money doing something I like.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its an extremely interesting hobby, as others, i tried to generate a secondary or acceptable income, but, i was feeling im gonna get crazy too haha, i love poker, but is for me a very hard and undesirable work to have.
Im still playing 3 to 4 times a week and enjoy it a lot :D

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its a 2nd job..and I like it this way cause there is no money pressure on me

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I study and play practically every day for this, I hope to make a living from poker and earn very well monthly