Do you know the total number of online poker sites in the world?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There could be well over 100 but many I wouldn't trust as they can be used for Money Laundering, Full Tilt went under investigation over allegations that Drug money was being Laundered through their site, and had to shut their site down for a while until it was proved in Court they could not be held accountable.
Others just don't look legit and I stay loyal to tried and trusted pokerstars. I have never had a problem with Pokerstars although I have never tried to withdraw my money, As far as I am concerned my winnings is my bankroll and I never dip into it, It is all Virtual money and I don't need it for anything so it can stay there indefinitely, It is over $600 Dollars now but What you never had, You can never Lose.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Nope I don't and it doesn't matter how many there are. There is only one I trust to play at and that's Pokerstars. 20+ years never an issue and Pokerstars is far and away the less scummy.

Cheers!!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There could be well over 100 but many I wouldn't trust as they can be used for Money Laundering, Full Tilt went under investigation over allegations that Drug money was being Laundered through their site, and had to shut their site down for a while until it was proved in Court they could not be held accountable.
Others just don't look legit and I stay loyal to tried and trusted Pokerstars. I have never had a problem with Pokerstars although I have never tried to withdraw my money, As far as I am concerned my winnings is my Bankroll and I never dip into it, It is all Virtual money and I don't need it for anything so it can stay there indefinitely, It is over $600 Dollars now but What you never had, You can never Lose.
Clearly there are well over 100 since pretty much every single counry where you can play poker online surely has atleast one site which is mostly designated to their nation and/or region therefore it's probably understandable why person halfway across the world would have never heard about such site ...

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably a crazy number, but does it matter how many sites there are, you only play a handful at most

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not surprised that there are more than 100. But it's important not to put them all in the same basket as there are serious rooms and others that aren't. I think CardsChat is a good thermometer for checking the quality of a room. If they trust, I understand that I can trust too.

Inabit

Inabit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
To my knowledge I don't thing there is any website that has a complete list of all poker sites. I'm sure the actual number is constantly changing due to sites closing down and new ones popping up. I'd agree though that despite there being no shortage of choice there's only a handfull of poker sites that I'd even consider playing at.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Everyone! If to say honestly, I don't care, how many Poker sites have in the our world...
For Me, Main, in what Poker sites I play at the moment! This for Me is more important!
And Further Timer Shows!

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know I guess many but a few good ones .I trust only sites that are known .

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know how much money it takes to make a poker link and how to do it etc?

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be interesting to find out how many poker sites there are in the world, what I know for sure is that the accepted ones in my country know all of them, but I don't use them all.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
A thousand to know them all because in each country or each continent there are many. To say that there are 100 or 200 I think is an understatement, my friends.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Most players play at very few poker rooms online , all other poker rooms live parasitically, their poker ecosystem dies , or maybe most of their poker players are system poker room bots , to generate action and rake . I would recommend playing only in most well known big poker rooms online . Not in the smaller ones , some of which prove to be scam projects in the end stealing deposits .

I think last year's some new poker rooms opened online , although the market is the same I think , I don't believe the total number of poker players online has changed . The market is strictly shared globally among poker giants , and regulations help on this , yet some poker dwarfs want a piece of the pie lol

Y

Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
i don't know the exact number but there may be around 50 perhaps.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
...... I also think more than a hundred, although to be honest we only have two options. Poker either brings us pleasure or it doesn't :)

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, but I saw some Russian and Ukrainian sites, the players are crazy

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don´t really know but I try to play in reliable sites only.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you count all the chinese phone Apps there has got to be thousands. Think about the number of poker clubs on PPPoker or PokerBros. Then think about all the private sites that exist. For $500 anyone can run their own site these days.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think there are a lot of poker sites, but it's better to play on sites you trust, let it be 1-5 sites, but the main thing is that you trust these sites. I think the best poker site is Pokerstars, which I have been playing for a very long time and is still the best and has not lost its relevance over the years

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Truth to be told I do not know.... Is there anyone who does know?