Do some cardschat freerolls have better players?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am a member who makes it to the money often in cardschat frerolls ...hehehe

but i noticed that on "bigger" freerolls like the 300 dollar weekend freerolls on pokerstars players are harder to beat than in the daily 100 dollar freerolls

is there something to it or is it my own wrong perception ?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Depends what you mean by "better" players :unsure:

Harder to beat doesn't mean that they are automatically superior players though.

If you'd compare daily's stars 100$ game to weekly & monthly platinum games there then the first ones usually have 27 paid places now while in following two it's between 36-45-54 or 63 (depending on number or participants)

Also in all these mentioned games it takes usually 2 hours to reach min cash so technically same strategy could work in all of them ...

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
More players are playing the weekly and monthly freerolls. I noticed that some people don't play daily $100 freerolls. Apparently, they play at higher stakes and it doesn't pay them to waste their time on these cheapest freerolls. This could mean that this is why the game seems tougher, because more good players are playing.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have the same perception. Actually I cash more often in the $300 tournament than in the $100 and the only CC freeroll that I've won was the $300. I think the level of the players is the same.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well there is definitely more players in the 300 games and my guess is that players tend to be more conservative in the 300 and maybe even some don't play the 100 coz they think ROI is not interesting for their usual staking.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think that's the case. Lately I've seen the $100 freeroll.- players who go all in all hands, are they good players? I don't think so, but they eliminate you

Freeroll Passwords