Difficult question for frustrated players.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question is complex and concerns those who have become disillusioned with online poker. What was this series of situations? What kind of poker room? Why are you disappointed in this particular poker room, and do not think that, perhaps, failure in the game directly depends on your playing style. And what did you do in the end, what actions did you have to correct this situation?

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought I'll read it in the evening, maybe I'll take some correct decisions for myself. And then it turned out - a complete knockout. Everything is clearly visible for everyone. I think you shouldn't be shy here. The same rooms will get acquainted and see their shortcomings. Does everyone have great moods and there is no person with negative emotions? Cheer me up please

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a really difficult emotional issue. I understand everyone, these are emotions that are difficult to convey in the text.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don´t know, but I tihink if you have a good metod to play poker, you can to play any any type modal of room, that you can to win money.