Curiosity is getting the better of me.

gjshand

gjshand

Rock Star
Total posts
Now that i have gotten to know a lot of you i was wondering where you folks play. Not which site but at what level. As i see it most here play for a leisure activity but i was wondering:

1) What do you consider as a "normal" SNG buy in?
Me - Either $10 or $20

2) What do you consider to be a "Big" buy-in, either SNG or Multi?
Me - $100 or more.

3) Whats a "Big" win or loss at a cash table?
Me - $100, although i did get quite upset losing $420 in one hand once.

4) Do you win or lose in say a monthly basis? If you lose then what is exeptable?
Me - About breaking even most months -$500 to +$500 was my swing last year, had a good month last month and ended up about $2k up ( Not usual ) If i lost $300 in a month i'd not be upset.

Just wondered so answer if you like.

talkpkr2me

talkpkr2me

Visionary
Total posts
My winnings last year were around 3k...that averages out to be only $250 a month or so.Not too good as you see.If I lost $300 a month I would most DEFINATELY be upset!..So I'm sllllloooowwwly trying to pad my itty bitty bankroll..I'm a turtle,slow and steady wins the race...I HOPE!..LOL

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
$10

$20 MTT, $30 SnG

$100

4) Do you win or lose in say a monthly basis? If you lose then what is exeptable? (acceptable!!!!).
Probably win $50 per month on average. I've only ever withdrawn from my Neteller account, never deposited, so I would say even losing my entire current bankroll ($400+) would be "acceptable" (though obviously wouldn't be happy.

Good thread GJS

gjshand

gjshand

Rock Star
Total posts
robwhufc said:
what is exeptable? (acceptable!!!!).

Good thread GJS

Thanks, BTW what ever happened to the idea of getting a spellchecker, better add me to the PRO list for that one.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Total posts
Me - $3 or $5

Me - $10-$20

Me - $100 (in a single hand? or at a session?) Single hand-$20

4) Do you win or lose in say a monthly basis? If you lose then what is acceptable?
Me - have not kept track since I'm a micro-player but probably $100 loss would be bad.....I'm way poor