Curiosity is getting the better of me.

gjshand

gjshand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that i have gotten to know a lot of you i was wondering where you folks play. Not which site but at what level. As i see it most here play for a leisure activity but i was wondering:

1) What do you consider as a "normal" SNG buy in?
Me - Either $10 or $20

2) What do you consider to be a "Big" buy-in, either SNG or Multi?
Me - $100 or more.

3) Whats a "Big" win or loss at a cash table?
Me - $100, although i did get quite upset losing $420 in one hand once.

4) Do you win or lose in say a monthly basis? If you lose then what is exeptable?
Me - About breaking even most months -$500 to +$500 was my swing last year, had a good month last month and ended up about $2k up ( Not usual ) If i lost $300 in a month i'd not be upset.

Just wondered so answer if you like.

talkpkr2me

talkpkr2me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My winnings last year were around 3k...that averages out to be only $250 a month or so.Not too good as you see.If I lost $300 a month I would most DEFINATELY be upset!..So I'm sllllloooowwwly trying to pad my itty bitty bankroll..I'm a turtle,slow and steady wins the race...I HOPE!..LOL

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$10

$20 MTT, $30 SnG

$100

4) Do you win or lose in say a monthly basis? If you lose then what is exeptable? (acceptable!!!!).
Probably win $50 per month on average. I've only ever withdrawn from my Neteller account, never deposited, so I would say even losing my entire current bankroll ($400+) would be "acceptable" (though obviously wouldn't be happy.

Good thread GJS

gjshand

gjshand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
what is exeptable? (acceptable!!!!).

Good thread GJS

Thanks, BTW what ever happened to the idea of getting a spellchecker, better add me to the PRO list for that one.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me - $3 or $5

Me - $10-$20

Me - $100 (in a single hand? or at a session?) Single hand-$20

4) Do you win or lose in say a monthly basis? If you lose then what is acceptable?
Me - have not kept track since I'm a micro-player but probably $100 loss would be bad.....I'm way poor