S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
With a lot of patience and quite a lot of time investment you can make a starting bankroll just with freerolls and you can then start earning from that. It's a long and grueling process though and not many are up to that challenge. I tried it myself once, maybe I'll do it some day again just for the challenging part of it. If you value your time however, just do a small deposit and go from there.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
You can and people have. In my opinion it can take a lot of time. I'd personally just save $50usd and make a deposit at a site that offers 2nl and start there. pokerstars full ring micro stakes is about as soft as you'll find I would think if you can play on Pokerstars.

Cheers!!!

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you think it is possible to win money playing online poker without making a deposit?
I don’t think it: I’m very sure of it!
In the past I’ve produced $ 80 dollars playing CardsChat’s freerolls, only in PokerStars!
Now I restarted building my bankroll, I play only 3 days a week. I have played at most 12 freerolls and I already produced $ 5 dollars!
Cardschat is a gold mine if you have patience and discipline to explore its resources.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you think it is possible to win money playing online poker without making a deposit?
Of course you can. I've won $50, $100, and even $200 in freerolls many times. And this is already a good bankroll to play at micro-limits and win even more. There are also freerolls with a very high prize pool, for example, 888poker recently had a knockout freeroll with a prize pool of $60 000, and a player was awarded $4,400 for the first place. And in my opinion, this is already very good money that you can use for yourself in your personal life, and keep half of it to have a good bankroll and play tournaments with $10-20 buy-in.

viniavelar2

viniavelar2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You have to be very mature, get prizes in tournaments and continue playing as you started, without going all-in on any hand, but I think it's possible yes, I've already made a deposit but I'm only in the negative until today but I believe it's possible. We'll try

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
From playing a bunch of freeroll's, i qualyfied on tho the Thursday Thrill 1k. Ended up winning 3.2k USD. Username Paullicaa
I'm very happy to hear it! congratulations! I hope you keep winning!

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
You have to be very mature, get prizes in tournaments and continue playing as you started, without going all-in on any hand, but I think it's possible yes, I've already made a deposit but I'm only in the negative until today but I believe it's possible. We'll try
Yes, I also made a small deposit 2 times, but it didn't go well. You have to be very patient as you say and try to control yourself.

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Of course you can. I've won $50, $100, and even $200 in freerolls many times. And this is already a good bankroll to play at micro-limits and win even more. There are also freerolls with a very high prize pool, for example, 888poker recently had a knockout freeroll with a prize pool of $60 000, and a player was awarded $4,400 for the first place. And in my opinion, this is already very good money that you can use for yourself in your personal life, and keep half of it to have a good bankroll and play tournaments with $10-20 buy-in.
What luck, I only play on pokerstars. But apparently 888poker is not a bad platform right?

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
good idea, I'm sure it's doable. The most important thing is to set a goal. I won different amounts of money in free tournaments. But .... I still play freerolls. Sincerely wish you luck, I believe you will succeed!

viniavelar2

viniavelar2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sim, também fiz um pequeno depósito 2 vezes, mas não correu bem. Você tem que ser muito paciente ao dizer e tentar se controlar.
A lot, yesterday I had a good chance but the last card on the table always hits the opponent, very sad that

Quaresma

Quaresma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I know players who never deposited and made their bankroll through freerolls. I know it's possible but it takes time. And there is a detail, when it comes to withdrawing you can only do so if you have used some means of deposit, that is, you can only withdraw if you have deposited before.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, it is possible to build a bankroll without depositing, besides depositing a small amount allows access to a lot of freerolls, so you can deposit just to have access to the different freerolls.

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything it's possible in 2023 , just play those freerolls and watch lots of YouTube videos , try to learn and when you will win a freeroll for 20-30$ you already know what to do .
If you don't enjoy poker and you play just to make some money i would suggest you not to play in the begining because it takes a lot of time and a lot of hours that you tilt and hate your life , but if you really enjoy playing poker and you are not thinking just making money then you will go far away in my opinion .
Wish you good luck and maybe we see each others at the tables .

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is possible, with a lot of patience and dedication, and also I thinks is better to start at poker without a deposit, so you can try and see how good you are in poker, in that way you will not lose money

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you can win, but you can't withdraw without a deposit so you still have to deposit money to withdraw them, but you can win free tournaments and there you win tickets to expensive tournaments from there money and that's it

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it's possible if you have time, patience and know how to play, but as the friend above said it takes a while to get things right.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i played freerolls and won some dollars, but i lost it all by spin and go, sometimes lucky sometimes bad luch, wish you all the best.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
From playing a bunch of freeroll's, i qualyfied on tho the Thursday Thrill 1k. Ended up winning 3.2k USD. Username Paullicaa
nice job , bet you have a fantastic ROI now !

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Definitly you can!

I'm a relatively new platinum member of CardsChat, and I'm currently on 1rs place in this month leaderboard (Non us- freeroll points), I've won around $120 dollars from the amazing CC freerolls just this month!

Poker isn't for everyone tho, it needs discipline, patience and dedication.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, yes it is very possible to create a bankroll just by playing freerolls, and you are on the best site that offers excellent freerolls, with a very good structure just like the Mtts, so you will learn and adapt with the software.
Poker has no secret, if you study you will start to win quite easily, I started at the end of 2018, and today I'm stuck with several Mtts and having excellent results in a row, in this last 1K freeroll, on 03/26/2023, I I finished in 9th place, lost a hand that was All in pre flop, hero AKo vs AQs beat villain's Q and GG, in 9th place.
I spiked the BIG $1.00 and won $40 on a flash spin I played just because I won a $30 rakeback chest from PS.
It's studying and practicing that it's very easy to make money with poker.

A

ancakeul

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AT
Chips
Wher do You play guys this freerols?