surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
How do you think poker sites control table collusion? Why is it sometimes so obvious?

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What would that obvious in your opinion

surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Could you elaborate on that?
I've been playing poker for years, I know many tricks, I don't practice them, but I've seen how they play many times as a team, even at cash tables, it's something very difficult for rooms to control, but it's certainly something very common

surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
You can notice it over the years, two players or more from the same country at the same table many times raising to steal pot protecting each other, easy to see

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to see a lot of collusion back when I played on Stars, but it seems like they caught a huge number of the bad actors. I think its pretty easy to catch if they do it over a significant period of time- all they have to do is look at win rates when players play with each other vs when they dont. They can also look at who you play with and when you registered.

surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I used to see a lot of collusion when playing on Stars, but it seems that they caught a lot of bad actors. I think it's pretty easy to catch if they do it for a significant period of time; all they have to do is look at the win rates when players play against each other and when they don't. They can also see who you're playing with and when you signed up.

I used to see a lot of collusion when playing on Stars, but it seems that they caught a lot of bad actors. I think it's pretty easy to catch if they do it for a significant period of time; all they have to do is look at the win rates when players play against each other and when they don't. They can also see who you're playing with and when you signed up.
I totally agree with you, but it's difficult to check it in the rooms, I would say almost impossible, but very easy for an old player to notice, of course, in stars there was a lot of collusion

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You know it can happen, but it's very difficult, I've already learned, in the period that the Russians still play tournaments, to be banned at pokerstars, today was the day to play at poker houses here in brazil, before sitting at a table, I like to appreciate the players and any kind of signal or strange move, online is harder

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you think poker sites control table collusion? Why is it sometimes so obvious?
I think such things are easily tracked in the first place with the help of special software. Collusion at the table is a gross violation of the rules and every poker site should take such cases seriously. The success of such fraudulent schemes is definitely not in the interests of poker rooms.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You can notice it over the years, two players or more from the same country at the same table many times raising to steal pot protecting each other, easy to see
Yes I've seen that before.
Sadly it's only investigated at high stakes