what has changed in poker in recent years? maybe some new strategies and so on

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has become way more scientific in a way, It's not only about reading opponents based on gesture like it was back in the "early days" of Poker, it's more about analyzing the previous bets and looking at the statistically most probable hand that your opponent could be playing and making your decision based on the strength of that hand compared to yours.

Daniel Negreanu is one of the best and top ranked Professional Poker Players, and he has a series on YouTube where he compares "Old School Poker" to "New School Poker". It's really worth watching if that side of poker interests you.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyway, he has changed. And maybe not for the better. It has become just mega a lot of different software, which now can do everything for the player and he does not even need to think. And this is not interesting at all. After all, poker is first and foremost mathematics. And the most important plus from him, in my opinion, is the distance between senile marasmus))))

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
my opinion , it is more aggresive , if you know what i mean, a few years ago it was to much limp and is more raising and reraising and more pot or more betting