The cards are dealt to us by a robot, but we play against real people, is everything really so innocent?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
does anyone have doubts about the fairness of online poker because I have experienced that you can also play chess against artificial intelligence and sometimes they are even smarter than humans, why should online poker be more fair

because I know from experience that when I play poker on a new online site I get very lucky, it's suspicious because it's a scam, but after I've been playing there for 1 year or more, nothing happens

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont think is 100% fair... but who knows?! it's hard to say if online poker is 100% fair... :p

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Dammit I was hoping this wouldn't get out. Time to sell my PS stock. ;)

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
does anyone have doubts about the fairness of online poker because I have experienced that you can also play chess against artificial intelligence and sometimes they are even smarter than humans, why should online poker be more fair

because I know from experience that when I play poker on a new online site I get very lucky, it's suspicious because it's a scam, but after I've been playing there for 1 year or more, nothing happens
I played with you at the same table yesterday. You simply, stupidly play with everything in a row, with any junk. Apparently, the problem is not new or old sites, but that you are just playing with garbage :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

Igor G

friend, if you see that I'm playing badly, then there's a reason for it, either the tournament is worthless or I'm tired of poker, that's it
I always play my best game in serious tournaments

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I used to think the same way, that is why I have never made a deposit on any site. There could be some sites that let you win enough to think "hey this is easy" and then you start to deposit more and more money only to lose everything.
I have always had a lot of patience, and if I cannot play for free I don't play, winning money in freerolls allows me to build a bankroll and then I use that money to play in buy-in games, So even if I lost everything, It still has not cost me a single Penny.

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
First 2 or 3 days on Replay Poker, absolutely flying it.
Last 3 days on the same site, not hitting half as many flops and getting hit by 1 and 2 outers when I do.

Small sample size, granted.

Another observation of that site is, if you've got three of a suit on the board for a flush, you can almost guarantee that the river will be a fourth card of that suit to scupper your flush to someone playing ace or king high.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First 2 or 3 days on Replay Poker, absolutely flying it.
Last 3 days on the same site, not hitting half as many flops and getting hit by 1 and 2 outers when I do.

Small sample size, granted.

Another observation of that site is, if you've got three of a suit on the board for a flush, you can almost guarantee that the river will be a fourth card of that suit to scupper your flush to someone playing ace or king high.

I can 100% guarantee you that the cards/hands at Replay are not manipulated in any way. :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does anyone have doubts about the fairness of online poker because I have experienced that you can also play chess against artificial intelligence and some

No, noone on this forum ever had any doubts about the fairness of online poker. Now let me ask u something: Do u even read the forum/threads here?

Why not just follow through with all ur knowledge/experience and just play with ur accounts untill they are 1 year old? Then switch sites/accounts for max profit?

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
For big online poker rooms there is no reason why they try to scam or manipulated cards in any possible way and also all players are real and not bots, this online poker rooms already make tons of money just running their platform, I don't think that they put themselves at risk doing illegal things.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
cards are dealt randomly so the robot doesn't care who wins and with which cards you just see the cards, then the actions depend on you, you play as you like, the main thing is that you know how to play with cards and the poker site doesn't care who wins, they don't really care, they will get their earned money

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

Pokerpoet2

friend, the fact that you don't make a deposit on poker sites is good, but you still lose, because you lose valuable time and nerves when playing

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
In poker you don't get dealt cards by AI and also you don't play against AI.
It's not a robot...it's an algorythm.
Apples and oranges dude

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is possible . But I hope that the sites are fair. Otherwise the site will lose players. We will never know the truth.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

Ogma

but dude i heard rumors that they can make a bot player who is not human and can play poker and win money and can work on online site and earn money

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I have seen those players who just don't lose, I think they are not real people but machines

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you dont trust online poker, dont play it, simple.

What would the poker rooms' motive be for choosing winners and losers when they already have a very profitable business, why jeopardise that by cheating, it makes no sense.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
If you have a large online site, you can trust the dealer robot.

Fumogrosso

Fumogrosso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The machines are taking us over!!! It's for real!!!
Terminator 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and all Matrix moovies are right