Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Starting to play, you make plans for instant or long-term victories. but the real thing is that even if you play it seems perfect, then there is chance and all the other moments that you don’t immediately think about starting to play. Yes, you can get incredible coolers and offensive bad beats for a very long time, but I already know that poker is not quick money, and hard play can be very unfair. A simple example is to take house cards and play 10 times and you'll probably see a lot about atypical hands.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to believe its pretty legit, especially at 888 where I play. I have had crazy cards go my way just as much as go against me over the years :)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do have big questions running through my mind while sitting on the toilet 😮😮😮

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
rigged generator but they won´t say that to u. if u send emails complainning they might block your account

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if you believe the sites are not rigged there is still the chance there are hackers getting control of card distribution, or are able to see your hole cards. Look at what happened in the Ultimatebet and Absolute Poker cheating scandal.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Normally the cards are controlled, in this game if someone loses the other wins, there is no conspiracy. If you win a tournament today, it doesn't mean that someone helped you and will help you tomorrow... it's about how you play, and those situations where you have a 1% chance of losing a hand and it happens is that there are still that small percentage to lose

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my case I have seen a lot that most of the rooms favor more the one with more stacks of tab this is seen very often remember that it is an automated system and you can enter your code and moficarlo giving the orders you want

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This already seems like a habit and lately I have been seeing these online poker complaint threads very often, I am going to take this impartially but I am one of those who is also having a bad streak, I have taken almost a day of reading and poker courses, analyzing and really not that I think that the software is rigged, but if you look closely there are situations and it is happening on a recurring basis that gives the winning card to the one who has a higher stack when he goes all-in. Of 10 all-in he wins 7 or all and of the 7 he always has the same chips. Happening a lot in pokerstars and we have to find out why.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well friends, play what just happened to me...
PokerStars Hand #244052617311: Tournament #3596351827, Hold'em No Limit Freeroll - Level IX (400/800) - 2023/06/02 14:40:59 ET
Table '3596351827 83' 8-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: Tsagaan 05 (860 in chips)
Seat 3: Adilson57 (1806 in chips)
Seat 4: boskocar516 (5000 in chips)
Seat 5: É_O_AKKA (38760 in chips)
Seat 6: Zer0C0olfull (4740 in chips)
Seat 7: rubes138 (15372 in chips)
Seat 8: Valdri (7516 in chips)
Tsagaan05: posts the ante 80
Adilson57: posts the ante 80
boskocar516: posts the ante 80
É_O_AKKA: posts the ante 80
Zer0C0olfull: posts the ante 80
rubes138: posts the ante 80
Valdri: posts the ante 80
É_O_AKKA: posts small blind 400
Zer0C0olfull: posts big blind 800
*** HOLE CARDS***
Dealt to Zer0C0olfull [Kh Kc]
rubes138: folds
valdri: folds
Tsagaan 05: folds
Adilson57:800 Calls
boskocar516: call 800
MopRK is disconnected
É_O_AKKA: 400 calls
Zer0C0olfull: Go up 3860 to 4660 and go all-in
Adilson57: Call 926 and it's all-in
boskocar516: go up 260 to 4920 and go all-in
É_O_AKKA: folds [2s]
Unmatched bet (260) returned to boskocar516
***FLOP*** [4c 8h 7c]
*** SHIFT*** [4c 8h 7c] [Ks]
*** RIVER*** [4c 8h 7c Ks] [6c]
*** SHOW***
Zer0C0olfull: sample [Kh Kc] (trio, Reyes)
boskocar516: sample [Td 5s] (one ladder, four to eight)
boskocar516 collected 5868 from the side pot
Adilson57: sample [Ts Qs] (Carta alta Rey)
boskocar516 collected 6538 from the main pot
Adilson57 has expired while I was offline
Adilson57 is seated
Zer0C0olfull finished the tournament
Adilson57 finished the tournament
*** SUMMARY***
Total pot 12406 Main pot 6538. Side pot 5868. | Rake 0
Dashboard [4c 8h 7c Ks 6c]
Seat 1: Tsagaan05 retired before the Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Adilson57 showed [Ts Qs] and lost with a high card Rey
Seat 4: boskocar516 (button) showed [Td 5s] and won (12406) with a ladder, four to eight
Seat 5: É_O_AKKA (small blind) retires before the Flop
Seat 6: Zer0C0olfull (big blind) showed [Kh Kc] and lost with trio, kings
Seat 7: rubes138 retired before the Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: Valdri retired before the Flop (didn't bet)

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are honest poker rooms, but, unfortunately, there are also dishonest poker rooms.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But honestly, I don' believe in the different conspiracies with shuffling cards at the poker sites...
But I think every Poker room has own program of RNG... But this is only my private opinion.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the random number generator is not so random after all. Very often, a short-stack player goes all-in with good cards, and in response, the chip leader calls the garbage and knocks the player out.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The points mentioned have nothing to do with winning or that it is fixed, when thinking that way it is best to stop playing, variance always works for and against, the only thing you can control is the way you play correctly, doing and making the best decisions will make you a winner in the game

E

Elmenhorsterer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Į think simply it would need to much programing to have Control of hands :)

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Online giveaway and live handing distinguishes each other from another.

stan1250

stan1250

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Poker is a crazy game with crazy players, you just have to understand that

Tipaca

Tipaca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MT
Chips
Watch the video below and take your own conclusions! Remembering that comments were disabled after receiving many criticisms.

thank for the video , but I don't understand, they shuffles at the beginning of each new game or street or they shuffles everytimes we need to draw a card , flop, turn and river ?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
thank for the video , but I don't understand, they shuffles at the beginning of each new game or street or they shuffles everytimes we need to draw a card , flop, turn and river ?
It can also be based on individual behavior. Your question is probably the doubt/curiosity of many people. The lack of transparency of algorithms has been discussed for a long time, what is the degree of control that a platform exerts over its users and if the company also contours the own auditing bodies for your own benefit.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
@Pokerpoet2's comment and also as our brother @pedrovitorcosta says in live poker situations are similar to online poker.
Look, on the net or for example here in Cardschat they give you the sites where you can play without problems, because they are very safe sites.
In a video Elias Gutierrez (Zerospoker) explains this very well look for it on youtube.
I tell you my experience. As for me in argentina it was quite difficult for me to deposit at PokerStars, a site where I have been playing for more than 15 years, so some time ago I started playing at PPPoker, an application that has ATMs here and you can deposit and withdraw without problems.
My experience here on this site was that I made 4 small deposits, and I never got anything, and I can assure you that here the one who deposits is the one with the privileges.
I play daily at PokerStars, and I won't tell you what I win every day, but my level of profitability is quite acceptable. On the other hand, in PPPoker it was continuous zero. And be careful, I do not consider myself a fish or a bingo player, those who know me know that I play to win and well, or rather correctly.
So the way I see your comment, if you deposit, do it in the recommended sites PS, GG, Winamax, unibet, Party, etc. There are 6 to 7 sites but no.
The rest do not get involved because you will be ruined.
My regards, brother:):):):):)

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, in my opinion, no, but it makes sense to do this if there are a lot of people who also make large deposits and lose, poker is a game of luck and your skills

Tipaca

Tipaca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MT
Chips
It can also be based on individual behavior. Your question is probably the doubt/curiosity of many people. The lack of transparency of algorithms has been discussed for a long time, what is the degree of control that a platform exerts over its users and if the company also contours the own auditing bodies for your own benefit.
yeah seems that on 888poker shuffle is done at the begining of each game not on every hand... it change a lot for me :) because if it's done at the beginning of the game the next cards are already in and not on the reaction of your mouse etc like he said in the video.

Tipaca

Tipaca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MT
Chips
In cash game from pokerstars you have the cashout system when you play, and they explained that if you cashout you'll have less chance for a good card at the river etc ^^ it make sens now their system

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never in 20 years heard a good reason for them to do that.
This, why would they control the cards?

Its not rigged or you wouldnt see the same winning players across different sites.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning I used to have the same thoughts, but then I notice that I'm not the only one who lose in that way, I've seen a lot of players with great hands, losing against a pair of 2. And finally my conclusion is that the cards are not controlled, because in the same way I've won many hands with weak cards and I take the risk because my amount of chips are big, so sometime I prefer to take the risk

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do you think poker rooms direct cards to promote players who have a larger deposit, for example?
This question has existed in online poker forums for as long as I've been a member of one ('08). LOL!!! Right? I mean you've gotta laugh at this because we've all felt like it, or at least entertained the idea that there's something nefarious going on "back there". I can remember depositing $50 on Full Tilt and running it up to just under $400 within a week playing micro-stake trny's and sng's. I was playing around 10-14 hrs a day then, too. Then bam, it was like I hit a wall and it all went away. I couldn't win w/anything. AA, KK, QQ... You name it and it got crushed.
I never got back over $75 there and I swore it was the site and that Stars had done the same thing and that they're just trying to get me to deposit more and yada yada. So I decided to read some books and articles about the game and all that and found out it's just me.
When I play live games, the cards do the same thing. I was dealt 98o in mid-pos, then in 2nd, and then utg they were suited. Three times in a row. The next time it happened it was 94 and in the same game, lol. It just happens.
Trust me, they want your $ but legitimately, I'm sure. Ever since the AP/UB scandal and FT doing their bs the bigger sites will be on the up and up.