ripptyde

ripptyde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YouTube - BucKLoX Throws some D'zzz

buckloxny5.jpg

Not sure if anyone here has ever seen or heard of this guy, But his videos are hysterical. There was some debate on 2+2 about whether or not he was joking or if he is actually serious about his strats. Either way...entertaining stuff. The link above ^^ is his most recent...the ones listed below are posted in chronological order from top to bottom

you decide if he is for real or not...

YouTube - Poker Lesson #1 - Never let avatars push you around

YouTube - Poker Lesson #2 - Don't suck (Part 1)

YouTube - Poker Lesson #2 - Don't Suck (Part 2)

YouTube - Poker Lesson #2 - Don't Suck (Part 3)

YouTube - Poker Lesson #3 - Isolate with your Monsters

YouTube - 1/31/07 - Whatever.

YouTube - $5000 Heads-up. (Part 1)

YouTube - $5000 Heads-up. (Part 2)

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol ive seen some of these. He cannot be serious!

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone actually thinks he's serious, god save their souls. He's funny, but he also makes it pretty blatantly obvious. It hurts my brain to think that people have actually debated that it's for real.. is the art of satire and sarcasm really that dead?

ripptyde

ripptyde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone actually thinks he's serious, god save their souls. He's funny, but he also makes it pretty blatantly obvious. It hurts my brain to think that people have actually debated that it's for real.. is the art of satire and sarcasm really that dead?

Normally I would tend to agree with you...but this douche' doesn't seem bright enough to pull off such a brilliant display of comedy.. I think a lot of it is serious and a lot is BS, but I do think he actually plays the way he does and believes in this his ridiculous strat. As far as 'winning the Sunday Million twice' and saying he is playing $5000 heads up matches....OBV that part is obviously fake.

Like I said there was a huge thread about this guy on 2+2 and people are split 50/50 on whether or not he is A: a master of parody...or B: a complete assclown. I tend to go with the latter

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Either way, it's funny stuff. Maybe we should put his videos in the Articles section for new members to see. :)

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty obvious he's joking, and here is a bonus......

Attachments

• joke.JPG
    joke.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 52
pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those stats are from officialpokerrankings.com. There is no way that dude is serious. He is in every way hilarious though. I love those vids.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's one I've heard where he gets quads and doesn't bet because he says something like "I don't roll like that" or "that's not my style" or something else hilariously absurd.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMFAO this dude is hilarious:) I found this to FF

" Who's gonna win 4800 hundred bucks and than go buy a couple shrimp appetizers at the restaurants that I high roll at? Me exactly "

LMFAO:D