bots

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
where do you think there are more bots in cash games, tournaments or spins, and at what limits are they more common?

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello ! I don't think there are bots, it would really be a scam to those who put money into online poker, and with today's technology, anyone who knows anything about programming would detect it and could make a complaint to the site.
On the other hand, I'm convinced that as you approach the early cashes with little chips, going all in against someone with more chips than you, the program simply takes you out of the equation. For example, if there are 100 players left, you are the last one and you go all in with 5000 chips and AK against someone who has 50000 chips and calls with 7-2, he will surely win you with those cards.
Greetings

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of bots everywhere, such an illusion arises for a player who is not ready to take responsibility for his bad game.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
without a doubt not even one in the popular tournaments

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are bots in every room, but they have not yet become a completely insurmountable problem + in the leading rooms they are quickly banned if you take disciplines, they mostly prefer cash) by the way, there are enough stories on this topic on the Internet

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more bots in spins and cache
in addition to bots, there are also poker schools and cartels that are pumping money out of you

R

RedMatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you have to worry about bots as much as you do collusion. But to answer your question, the bots are usually in the low stakes cash and MTT. The bots never risk their stack in tournaments and will fold unless they have the nuts.

I tried one last year. They have up to 200 'hands' free to use before you gotta buy the bot. I put it in a freeroll, and like on the 4th level, I saw it go all in with J2 of hearts, when the flop showed A 7 4 with only 1 heart. Got called by someone who had Ace-x and I lost. I decided that I can do my own donk moves, tyvm.