Black streak .... and how long did it last for you ...

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm going through a period right now....that I forgot when I
I reached prizes and FT on PS! sometimes it hurts... my hand is stronger and I lose to a weak hand.... I understand that this is poker and it's unpredictable but I'm starting to get nervous.......

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Don't worry, as you said it's only for a period, soon things will get better.
If your game volume is small, it is sure that the variance is affecting you.
I also go long periods without winning, because I play very little and only freerolls.
Soon things will get better, try to play calmly and patiently, because poker is like you said, the bad guy's card always hits the river. Good luck at the tables.;)(y)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You know that something like this is only temporary and that better times are coming again, but still if you are in such a phase and it lasts longer then you can get a bit nervous, which is understandable. I think my longest phase was around 13 months and I don't like to think back on it. I don't wish anyone who has to go through the same as I did back then, and I wish that you have it over with you soon. Just try to keep playing as calmly as possible and don't let anything like that affect your game. I wish you good luck and lots of patience and strength.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack