Best hope for legal progress in online poker?

T

TongueLashin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that once the PPA was the leading warriors fighting to change our laws regarding online poker in USA. Who else is still fighting? Maybe we can JUST have a deal that supports US players to use any network in North America? I feel that we need to come together as both players and legal scholars so that we the players can present this to lawmakers in a way that is as logical and fair as possible. Where can we begin? It may not be as free a trade as we enjoy, but overall canada boasts a product that withstands the tests of time. I assume they are regulated by some sort of gaming commission. Can a deal be made somehow? It seems a few words can be changed in the Wire Act to include all of North America and the UIGEA is illegal and should be overturned.

I could swear I heard Amy Coney Barrett look Lindsay Graham right in the face at her hearing and tell him that she "absolutely would overturn a law that was passed at end of an unrelated bill"...

A) Wow, she went there. <3
B) That seems like our best shot at our American Dream. How do we get this up the food chain? I can show some losses as a result of idiotic legislation. Feel free to use me to sue a state court in Nevada for said projected losses. We need the top 10% winners to come together here. If we can get the issue to the Supreme court I believe UIGEA is history!

Last edited: