The benefit of taking notes!!!

L

Leroydubz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you want to be good at poker you need to study, it takes many people a long time to realize this is nessecary i know i was shocked at realization

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Notes are good, but how often do you return to them if there are a lot of them?!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Notes are good, but how often do you return to them if there are a lot of them?!
Hello brother

The notes must be specific, it is not necessary that they be of quantity but of quality.

Example

Recreational player limps
Recreational player calls open raise out of position
Regular player reraise in position
bluff allin on river
Whale Player, 3 barrels allin with nothing just bluff
Recreational Player Makes OPR with 710o in UTG

and so on

You can avoid putting what kind of player it is just by tagging them.

whale/yellow
Recreational/green
Bluffs/violet
Payer/blue
Regular/pink
Nit or tight/red

and so on

Greetings

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
But what about the weak players? And the different tendencies of the weaker players that can be exploited?

:unsure:
Hello brother

The notes must be specific, it is not necessary that they be of quantity but of quality.

Example

Recreational player limps
Recreational player calls open raise out of position
Regular player reraise in position
Bluff allin on river
Whale Player, 3 barrels allin with nothing just bluff
Recreational Player Makes OPR with 710o in UTG

and so on

You can avoid putting what kind of player it is just by tagging them.

whale/yellow
Recreational/green
Bluffs/violet
Payer/blue
Regular/pink
Nit or tight/red

and so on

Greetings

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
But what about the weak players? And the different tendencies of the weaker players that can be exploited?

What happens is that our friend millya5 can tell because she only maybe plays the Cardschat freerolls.
I play every day I started cash NL2 and today I surpassed the level and I'm at NL5 and yes or if I should take notes and tag the players, who usually in zoom tables in GG or PS are players that you face every day .
In freerolls you are fed up with recreational players, and you know well that in tournaments, those who reach the prizes are almost always the same players.
But what surprises me is that with very rare exceptions, including players who supposedly started their career as a regular, I nowhere see them playing at other levels, neither tournaments nor cash.
There are 2 or 3 exceptions of people from my country or brazil that I come across there playing cash, in PLO5 which is the game I normally play every day I have not come across people from Cardschat.
Maybe since I see so many comments from people who want to dedicate themselves to poker, it would be nice to see them even playing, because if you always stay playing freerolls it is very difficult for you to learn about the game and its different facets.
Greetings poker Orifice