banking management problems

D

Damian Baez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have several tournament wins under my belt. But I always withdraw at least 50% and the rest I play outside the bank and I can't establish myself. What do you think the solution should be?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well you already give part of the answer in your post already. ;)

If you want to rise in stakes, you cannot withdraw and in general only play MTTs with a buy-in of less than 1% of your BR, that is with a BR of $100 only play up to $1. This way you should be able to widstand the variance.

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
learn self-discipline and control your bankroll, play only on it, or already play with the money that you will not regret spending

anasslaaleg

anasslaaleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes personnaly i use spreadsheet of course I set objectives to achieve during gaming sessions to see my progress I set 10% daily performance

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i say withdraw 70 % of winnings, and play the rest, once you realize you only have a little to play with, you play smarter! At least this is what works for me.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think the best solution is to force yourself not to withdraw, sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone to move forward.

To have good bankroll management, you need to keep at least 100 buy-ins if you often play small fields, otherwise if you only play big fields I think you need to have between 200 and 250 buy-ins.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the main problem you have is not to withdraw money If you want to get up in poker, you need a bankroll and you don't need to withdraw it, but you need to increase it because you will play high limits and make money faster if you constantly withdraw you will be at a low limit for a long time

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

Damian Baez

bro, you have a virus that many poker players have, it's called addiction

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it would be a good idea for you to withdraw only 30 percent and leave the other 70 to play. I think it would be a good idea to do that, but if possible, avoid making withdrawals until your bankroll grows well.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have several tournament wins under my belt. But I always withdraw at least 50% and the rest I play outside the bank and I can't establish myself. What do you think the solution should be?
If we are talking about tournaments, my approach to this issue is very simple. My bankroll is around $100. I never spend more than $5 in one game session. I usually play 4-5 tournaments with a buy-in of around $1. In my opinion, this is a fairly safe and reasonable approach :)

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Micro/low stakes winning player of 20 some years now. It's quite a simple. I keep my online balance between $25 and $2500. Once I reach $2500+ I take out at least $2000 leaving $500.

I mainly play micro/low stakes MTT's, take shots at higher MTT's(up to the Sunday Million) and play a bit of cash up 50nl cash double tabling full ring tables when in the mood.

I also enjoy doing bankroll challenges starting from almost nothing and going to $2500+.

Since I'm not out grinding cash or MTT volume for 8-10+ hours daily my bankroll and the way I run it works for me as a rec/hobby player. Haven't had to deposit on my main site in 15+ years.

Cheers!!!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Keeping track of your winnings is important, as well as your losses, because this way you can try to work on a system that will make you money in the long run. You should never get carried away with playing poker online. This is especially dangerous when you are on a winning roll and feel like you can clear the entire table. You also shouldn't expect to win every game, and sometimes losing streaks will seem endless. Keep your head up and stick to your game plan, and try to estimate how much money you can win through experience.Managing your bankroll will become much easier if you establish a regular gaming routine.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
В моем активе несколько турнирных побед. Но я всегда снимаю минимум 50%, а остальное играю вне банка и не могу закрепиться. Как вы думаете, каким должно быть решение?
I also faced this problem; after another victory in the tournament, I withdrew half or even more of the money from my account. And what I had left to spend on other tournaments did not always get promoted with the amount I left and had to deposit it again. The thing is that tournaments require at least 100 entries or more. Then there is a good chance to consolidate your success in the future.