Is artificial intelligence ruling the world is it invading the world of poker?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It's not that far away when we have robots playing poker, people just enjoying life and having a good time

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
People have thought that way since the fifties but it is still far away. Only thing ruling the world is money, money, money...

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Not at the stakes most of us play and I never expect it too at them stakes...

I've basically been hearing the same story for 15+ years....this is ruining poker....that's ruining poker....this is gonna kill poker......that's gonna kill poker. I'm sorry but at micro-low stakes where the vast majority play NOTHING is ever gonna kill poker and the players are basically all still pretty dam terrible and easy to take money from. Live poker is even easier to beat then online.

We need more threads about poker being alive and well cause it certainly is at the stakes the majority of us play.

Cheers!!!

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It's not that far away when we have robots playing poker, people just enjoying life and having a good time
AI isn't governing us , it's a neat invention y useful in medicine and other research.
If your fear comes true and AI is actually acting on itself they won't invade pokertables but destroy our society lol.
Think a The Matrix rewatch is due ^^

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
man against machine Man loose

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remember the films Terminator and Terminator 2? Every day I become more and more convinced that fantasy from the last century in this century is increasingly becoming reality. Cases of artificial intelligence getting out of control have already been recorded.

Poker Tells