Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't play, but I saw the gameplay and i liked.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Don't you mean 'Prominence Poker'? I googled what you said and nothing shows up for me ...

I downloaded it from Steam and dabbled for some days, until I got bored again. :eek:
But it has very charming graphics, probably the coolest play money experience out there.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it has always been interesting how the developers of poker for PC and other gaming platforms relate to the creation of RNG for their games.

jcmunoz33

jcmunoz33

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yessss

Thank you to everyone that replied.

So I be been playing it a lot lately. And yea it’s not real money but I take it serious. lol

If anyone wants to play together let me know my PlayStation is is JCM33 just send me a message.

Thank u to everyone that’s replied and everyone that read the message.

A

Antonio491

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly. I play poker at prominence. It would be the best after PKR if it had real money games. I have a blog site about the home renovation information, you can visit site too

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game is called providence poker???
I haven't heard of it myself, and I don't know if you can play poker on playstation for money, but there is a game called Prominence Poker that you can play. If you try it, be sure to report how it is, it's very interesting to find out for yourself;)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I haven't heard of it myself, and I don't know if you can play poker on playstation for money, but there is a game called Prominence Poker that you can play. If you try it, be sure to report how it is, it's very interesting to find out for yourself;)
Very interesting, indeed. The only thing which comes close to it is VR pokerstars (again, only with play money).

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I used to play this with a few buddies from work.

Pretty cool game and the avatars and extras made the game even better.

If you can get a few players round up I could squeeze some games in on the weekends. This would be fun

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played on playstation, I have seen my grandchildren play there, but for me it is an unknown technology.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The game is called providence poker???
I haven't played poker on the PlayStation myself, but I saw a video clip of this game and I liked it! I would like to see the same gameplay in regular rooms for real money! Good luck at the tables!

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow thats crazy. i will def check it out.