thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thats standard, the more you play the more things you see, ive once recieved AA, 4 times in a row in a heads up.
I left school more than half a century ago but the probability of being dealt two specific cards are 52*51 or 1 in 2,652. As these two are independent, the probability of this happening is 1 in 2,652 squared or one in 6,563,644 times.

This sounds astronomical but pokerstars dealt its 200 billion hand in 2019. Most of those hands or a significant minority of them would have been hold 'em hands, so this must have happened a few times before. All the same, this is the first time it has happened to me.

The nearest I've come to this sort of thing was in a live cash game when I had AK and queens in successive hands heads-up while the other guy had aces both hands. And I dealt one of those hands, so artifice can be ruled out.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I had A A on two tables at the same time.

R

Rugbysalt7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Last night I was playing two freerolls simultaneously and had AK on both tables, the same ace and the same king. Anyone ever had that?
Not me - yet , but did win on both ?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, noone ever had this before.

Same goes for the feeling of having read something worthwile after reading through a thread created by @thedarkman

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Last night I was playing two freerolls simultaneously and had AK on both tables, the same ace and the same king. Anyone ever had that?
Yep, I used to have a series of screen-shots w/the same holdings on 2 different tables, some were 2 dif-sites. There's a thread on here w/them and everyone else's.
Sometimes I'll get a board on one table that coincides w/a different starting hand on the other, lol.

B

burba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AT
Chips
how many tables are you playing in parallel ?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yep, I used to have a series of screen-shots w/the same holdings on 2 different tables, some were 2 dif-sites. There's a thread on here w/them and everyone else's.
Sometimes I'll get a board on one table that coincides w/a different starting hand on the other, lol.

Here's a fine example of what I was referring to.

Attachments

• Seeing Triple Again 2024.png
    Seeing Triple Again 2024.png
    629.4 KB · Views: 2
jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've encoutered this. And many times the hand I have in a table would be the nuts in my other table and vice versa.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more tables you play the more times it will happen.

M

Max Defensor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeap, the exact same hand at the same time. It's happened at least 4 times

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This has happened to me several times, it's normal as long as you are playing more than 2 tables at the same time

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is very common, I've witnessed it a few times

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yeah bro, you fell for the scammers, they are handing out cards from two decks.:eek:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to Multi Table playing a minimum of 4 Tables at once, and Yes it has Happened to me, at times. It was interesting to note that when it does Happen I usually ignore the hands as they always seem to lose, I even once got Pocket Rockets on 2 Tables at the same time. The two Black Aces on one and the two Red Aces on another, being the Suspicious person I am I folded both hands and watched as other player's won the hand's at each table.
I am not a Conspiracy Theorist, and some players might look at these situations as being "Rigged" or whatever, but Personally I just put it down to Poker being Poker, and these things happen.
Just because you get great hands Pre-Flop doesn't mean they are going to be Great after the River, Many things can happen and usually they do, when you least expect them.

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not the same but I've had the exact same cards (in the same game) 3 hands running and guess what.....It was 62os and not AA lol.

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
and what I have not seen in this poker

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This has happened to me many times, I usually play 4 tables and it's not surprising that two of them can have the same cards. But I once had a situation where a pair of aces were dealt three times in a row at one table, despite the fact that two times they were identical, I couldn't believe it at the time, but it was true.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's very common when you multitable

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
has happened to me, a few times, with different results though

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the same cards for sure.. but not AK!!lol
If you playing regularly 6-8 tables it happens with some frequency every month

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If this has happened to me on several occasions and not only with AK, it has happened to me with other card combinations. I remember one time I had AA at two different tables and unfortunately I lost both hands

G

Goalie35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Be thankful it was AK. When it happened to me it was 2, 4.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes and a lot, even the suite. One time I had the exactly same hand at 3 tables at the same time at different poker rooms, don't remember the cards though.