Not open for further replies.
PLOLmaha

PLOLmaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone,

Are there any Cash Game PLO Players on this forum? Have had a little browse here and couldn't find many threads.

If there are, what sites and stakes are you all playing?

Let's use this thread to discuss strategy, sites to play on, wins and losses etc! :D

I

iLoV3P0ker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play Plo 0.1/0.25 on GG poker (Y). Fast mode

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on Party at 10/25, I was playing on GG but I got banned for probably winning to much

:(

PLOLmaha

PLOLmaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play Plo 0.1/0.25 on GG poker (Y). Fast mode

Nice one man, I'll be joining you shortly, what do you think of the games and action there?

PLOLmaha

PLOLmaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on Party at 10/25, I was playing on GG but I got banned for probably winning to much

:(

Really? that seems strange! you sure it was cause of that? :(

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really? that seems strange! you sure it was cause of that? :(
Yea pretty sure, I deposited $20, and in 3 weeks I cash out $670, next day they message me saying my account has been closed down because of a previous account I made a long time ago that I forgot about. The other account never had any action or a deposit made on it. It was just an account I made to download the software and check out the action quick.

Anyways, timing seems sus lol

PLOLmaha

PLOLmaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea pretty sure, I deposited $20, and in 3 weeks I cash out $670, next day they message me saying my account has been closed down because of a previous account I made a long time ago that I forgot about. The other account never had any action or a deposit made on it. It was just an account I made to download the software and check out the action quick.

Anyways, timing seems sus lol

Yeah that’s a bit strange man lol!

If you want to get back there and play, let me know, I can help you out :)

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that’s a bit strange man lol!

If you want to get back there and play, let me know, I can help you out :)

How can you help? I do want to get back on GG Poker.

PLOLmaha

PLOLmaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On GG, while you play if you cop any bad beats you can get entered into a daily Flip out tourney, forgot I was even entered in this one.

Big money ballin'! I can imagine it's quite difficult to place in the money for these but I'll take whatever for now haha. Just slowly getting back into it on GG, awesome site so far though, software is the nuts, looks like a tonne of action and lots of recreational players too.

Attachments

• GGCare.jpg
    GGCare.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 29
PLOLmaha

PLOLmaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Testing out a new play style to see how it works out, small sample (and small stakes for now) but so far so good.

Anyone else been playing lately?

Attachments

• Results.jpg
    Results.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 24
Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guy is a scammer, he is recruiting people to his discord servers, to give very aggressive sales pitches which try to get you to send money into the abyss (too him).

he promises high rake back deals and fishy games, but this is a scam, I have contacted the companies he is pretending to work for, and they have assured me he is not with them.

If admins need proof, I can send proof. Please ban this account, and if you have joined the discord with,

"FILL", or "PL0wned", they are trying to scam you and steal your money.

It is code named "PLOStudyGroup". Please don't let yourself get scammed by these characters.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This guy is a scammer, he is recruiting people to his discord servers, to give very aggressive sales pitches which try to get you to send money into the abyss (too him).

he promises high rake back deals and fishy games, but this is a scam, I have contacted the companies he is pretending to work for, and they have assured me he is not with them.

If admins need proof, I can send proof. Please ban this account, and if you have joined the discord with,

"FILL", or "PL0wned", they are trying to scam you and steal your money.

It is code named "PLOStudyGroup". Please don't let yourself get scammed by these characters.
Please see my message about where to send screenshots for this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.