Am I missing something here?

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same tourney different sites but affiliated. Both suspended due to downtime but how can it be such a huge coincidence that the very exact players are at the final table on both sites with the same amount of chips? I am confused as heck here. I tried to add the screenshots, but they are to big and I don't know how to resize, but you can look for yourself is you're curious to.

Attachments

• Screenshot (811).jpg
    Screenshot (811).jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot (812).jpg
    Screenshot (812).jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 67
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Same tourney different sites but affiliated. Both suspended due to downtime but how can it be such a huge coincidence that the very exact players are at the final table on both sites with the same amount of chips?
Sounds like they're just different skins for the same tournaments (and players). This is the case for several poker networks actually. So this is exactly what one would expect with such a setup.

but you can look for yourself is you're curious to.
How are we supposed to with this limited amount of information?

I tried to add the screenshots, but they are to big and I don't know how to resize
Maybe this link can help you out:

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like they're just different skins for the same tournaments (and players). This is the case for several poker networks actually. So this is exactly what one would expect with such a setup.

How are we supposed to with this limited amount of information?

Maybe this link can help you out:
Thank you! Yes, it worked to resize. It still makes no sense to me because they are different sites. What I gather you as saying is that if I register for a tourney on BCP then I am automatically registered for the same tourney on any of the other 2 ACP and TP?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you! Yes, it worked to resize. It still makes no sense to me because they are different sites. What I gather you as saying is that if I register for a tourney on BCP then I am automatically registered for the same tourney on any of the other 2 ACP and TP?
Its basically the same site presenting itself under different names. Most often this has its roots in sites merging and then continuing under the same names as before. In such "networks" you are only allowed to have an account on one of the skins. Or alternatively you are only allowed to use one account at a time, so that you cant enter a game with multible accounts and cheat the other players. For instance ACR Poker and Black Chip Poker are both part of Winning Poker Network. So whichever of these sites, you log on to, you will see the exact same tournaments and cash tables available.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its basically the same site presenting itself under different names. Most often this has its roots in sites merging and then continuing under the same names as before. In such "networks" you are only allowed to have an account on one of the skins. Or alternatively you are only allowed to use one account at a time, so that you cant enter a game with multible accounts and cheat the other players. For instance ACR Poker and Black Chip Poker are both part of Winning Poker Network. So whichever of these sites, you log on to, you will see the exact same tournaments and cash tables available.
Thank you for the explanation... it threw me for a loop haha

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You'd think they're two different sites using the same platform, right?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thank you for the explanation... it threw me for a loop haha
We learn something new everyday. 👍

This is their official site where they mention all of your sites at least:

Also sites like sharkscope list all of the sites per network but I cannot share the sub-link right now, so you'd have to go by the main page:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can join freezeout tournaments from another skin on this network after busting. which is a complete joke in my opinion.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You can join freezeout tournaments from another skin on this network after busting. which is a complete joke in my opinion.
While that's probably technically possible, I doubt it's allowed by the ToS and if you win big, I can see them holding back the winnings. 🤔

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Same network is also PokerKing (I play from Greece) and the Americas Cardroom. :)
All those poker clients have the same player pool!

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is normal because some poker sites are the same but with different names due to location or other reason but it is the same tournament