All in button

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I train myself to not drag & shove, I realized as I'm writing this that I have an All-in clickable button, not sure what the correct term is now but it's a shortcut on ACR which I'll remove now :) Thanks ME but yeah just wondering if there's anything y'all do to be a bit risk averse when it comes to the All-in, talking strictly online poker.

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a look at a push/fold chart. Personally I play tighter than these charts. I find that there are a lot of players that will call just too loosely, so I ultimately have to tighten up. You also have to determine how desperate you really are- How many BB do you ahve left, how many players left and how many BB to they have? If you look down at A8 on the button, even if you have only say 5bb left and there is a player about to be all in next hand. If his exit boosts your winnings it would be just silly to play that hand.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I train myself to not drag & shove, I realized as I'm writing this that I have an All-in clickable button, not sure what the correct term is now but it's a shortcut on ACR which I'll remove now :) Thanks ME but yeah just wondering if there's anything y'all do to be a bit risk averse when it comes to the All-in, talking strictly Online poker.

--------------

Thank you for the suggestion, I have sent it to the team in charge so they can consider it. Appreciate your collaboration and loyalty.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always dragged the slider to place all-in. 1. This reduces the likelihood of error when pressing another button. 2. You have the option of replacing a push with a raise or pass, especially when you are ready to smash the monitor in anger.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in any incomprehensible situation, press all in)

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allin button makes me go up in chips so fast also go out from the tournament even faster!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
evaluate the situation of the tournament a lot and not fall extremely in love with the cards, I used to go all in with AK very often in different situations regardless of a 3 bet or any other bet, it is very important to keep in mind that seeing the flop can save you staying out of the tournament or lose many chips, I put the example of AK in my case but it applies in many hands, we must keep in mind and learn to play with different sizes of bets in the different stages, preflop, flop, turn, river, rival, etc. . the all in button should not be a problem:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

N

neagranufan19380

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When the bubble hits I'm all in w Ax if mycstack is 1/2 Aug or less.

Wash, rinse repeat.

Best of luck man.