Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will admit that there are always Scammers out there that want nothing more than to steal your cash, But I don't believe a company as big as pokerstars is going to Rigg games so that they can make money from you. There are too many top Players that play on PS. and I am sure if they felt that the poker site they play on was doing anything Illegal, they would say something about it.
The RNG Software is strictly monitored by the Gaming Commissioners, and although you might find Strange hands from time to time, Remember Strange things happen in Live Games.
I have been playing for over 20 Years On-line and Live games, and I have played millions of hands, nothing surprises me any more, as I have seen it all before, I don't play for huge amounts On-line, not because I think anything is wrong with the game but there are other factors that can cost you money like Power outages, Computer crashes among other things that can happen, Playing for small buy-ins is not going to break me if suddenly I get a phone call from someone asking for help and I have to leave, which has happened on more than one occasion.
If you feel your chosen Poker Site is crooked, the answer is simple, Stop playing on it and move to a more reputable site.

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Sometimes it can make you feel that everything is against you, i know that feeling. But i really don't think that big companies like PokerStars can be trying to scam people. Their most profitable option is that things work properly, they don't really care who wins the pot, they care about people staying in their platforms