S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
possibly lots of funny stuff once the buyins get above $500 in an online ring game , sitngo or multi table tournament . its poker on steroids ! i think if you're risking less than 50 bucks its not something you should worry about .

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
possibly lots of funny stuff once the buyins get above $500 in an online ring game , sitngo or multi table tournament . its poker on steroids ! i think if you're risking less than 50 bucks its not something you should worry about .

I agree with you, the levels I play at if they are short of 50 Cents or $1 Dollar every month or so, they are welcome to it :)
I play mostly on pokerstars and watch some Big names Battle it out in the Bigger Tournaments on "Twitch" So if they thought they were getting ripped off I am sure they would not Play on PokerStars.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't agree, but it bothers me lately, that online poker software is very disadvantageous for me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Does anyone know, how infested online poker is ?
Is there lots of bots & AI activity or is poker still a all human game?
Hi
Of course, online poker has never been a game exclusively for humans. Obviously, in addition to humans, bots can play. But in general, it doesn't matter if you have good results and your bankroll is growing.
Good luck.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that's something you should worry about because bots will make good decisions on the long run but in a single tournament or cash game there won't be a great advantage as they can lose with the best decisions too

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think there may be bots at different poker rooms, but there's nothing to be afraid of because most poker rooms have big ones, I think they don't exist because it's important for sites to trust them and this is the most important thing for sites to trust and they themselves will refuse bots to make people feel comfortable playing, but even if they are, it's almost impossible to prove so just play and enjoy the game

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micro limits are of no interest to anyone. If you are talking about the beginning of the game.

P

pervitiiniperuna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
What is best site to start poker for newbie? Is there realy risk of bot playing?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think online poker is more "human" only at cash games. In tournaments, such Hollywood-like deals (e.g. AA, KK, QQ... in one hand) happen much more often than in cash games.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I want to believe that there are only people at the game table, not other entities!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What is best site to start poker for newbie? Is there realy risk of bot playing?
I started online at Global Poker for their free games, and then began playing for money on America's Cardroom. I've been very happy with both of them. :)

I'm sure that there are some bots and cheaters around wherever you play, but I doubt that there are many of them. :)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The best site for a newbie is PokerStars or Americas Cardroom, imo. The reason is because of the variety of games they have. The buy-ins range anywhere from $0 to $1,000+. 🤑
Hold 'em is prolly the most popular game but PLO and PLO8 have a strong congregation of returning players. They even have some stud games at ACR. I think at PS's as well.
As far as bot risks I wouldn't worry too much about it. They can be beaten and all money is good money, as far as I'm concerned.
Hope this post was helpful. GL. :cool:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how common bots are, but in tournaments I experience such strange things that someone goes all-in preflop, I call with TOP cards (AA-KK-QQ-AK ... etc.) and the all-in went "someone" or rather " something" 7,8o or 3,4s or 6,5s but I also met 8,5o and interestingly they won all the hands, I could only hit 3,4s.
So there are interesting things, but there is nothing that cannot be overcome. :)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I know from the information on the PokerStars website, they are looking for similar bots. And they even wrote about it on the Internet. Bots only occur on cash tables with medium stakes. Bots have not yet been encountered in tournaments.

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I don’t believe in bots, you have good player or bad players

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The important thing is that all kinds of cheating are investigated and combated. I feel calm in the poker sites that I play. When I see something strange I usually write to support commenting on the situation

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If the bots win, then online poker will collapse. The very essence of poker - games with incomplete information and an incredible number of situations at the table - creates a barrier that most cheaters cannot overcome. Unfortunately, the "most" keyword indicates that some developers are getting by with it.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the moment I do not think that the problem with bots is global !!! In the future, I want to believe that poker rooms will find a way to effectively deal with bots, at least it's in their interests !!!

P

pervitiiniperuna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
The best site for a newbie is PokerStars or Americas Cardroom, imo. The reason is because of the variety of games they have. The buy-ins range anywhere from $0 to $1,000+. 🤑
Hold 'em is prolly the most popular game but PLO and PLO8 have a strong congregation of returning players. They even have some stud games at ACR. I think at PS's as well.
As far as bot risks I wouldn't worry too much about it. They can be beaten and all money is good money, as far as I'm concerned.
Hope this post was helpful. GL. :cool:
Thanks i have to test american cardroom😃

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are there bots in poker? its possible but people get over worried about them. Some people believe the games are saturated with them but its not true at all and the sites work hard to make sure there are no bots.