qb93

qb93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which is better for online poker?
Some days I play better and get further when I play aggressive poker, then there are other times I play chilled poker and sometimes get far.
Which style of poker is better for online?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that a mix of all styles of play is essential for a successful game. To adapt to opponents and control the game. Reducing risk to a minimum.

Flyair

Flyair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. Any game requires flexibility and poker is no exception. There is no universal strategy for playing against living people. Develop b, train, analyze and you will understand how to act and in what style. )) Poker is an art, there is a huge field for creativity. Good luck to you, dear friend.

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me too, but it always varies which tables you sit at

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also try to find a mix, unfortunately it doesn't always work

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your style must make your opponents uncomfortable in order to win. Look at the players around you and take action. There are a lot of aggressive players in online poker. I just like to catch them in a trap.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it depends on the opponents at the table. My real nature is to be a TAG player but I try to increase my range and open my play. Especially when I am facing some other TAG players. IMO adapt your play is one of the keys of success and I am trying to improve this skill.
But it's a long and hard way because I am starting from very beginning.