P

PotPlucker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR been ok

I just play cheap tourneys and s&g's every now and then. Heard about the attacks but was not effected by them as far as I know. I agree its about the best online poker action Americans can get overall unless in the few states that allow poker stars.

509fio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah not gonna lie those DDoS attacks sucked but everything is fine now. Personally I like the reg filled site. I want to get better at poker not stack scrubs. Also as mentioned the tournaments!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You may want to check out the new thread I created about ACR software having Trojans to cryptojack your laptop.Yer top notch poker site that one hey fellas. Well worth putting your hard earned cash into.

What's the link to this thread, and how did you verify this? Are you sure it wasn't a trojan site that looked like ACR w/ their download?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's the link to this thread, and how did you verify this? Are you sure it wasn't a trojan site that looked like ACR w/ their download?

AFAIK, he does not have any verification outside of a screenshot of the warning. The ACR Rep has responded to him on how to handle the warning. MadMurkin refuses to research it and has no other evidence to support his claims.

I looked back at his posts all the way back to January of this year and is very apparent that he has it in for ACR. It is just a constant barrage of defamatory statements in every thread he can find that concerns ACR.

IMO, this latest thread he has created is borderline slander. Just leveling a claim that ACR is in the business of cryptojacking is a serious allegation.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with Shady Slim. Trojans are hard to find but I loaded multiple malware and virus programs on my poker machine (use a separate machine for poker just for this reason) and none of the software found any known trojans. This is not to say ACR does not have some NEW embedded malware or virus but I did not find any.

D

dondiesel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you mean quality going away. You have your opinion guess.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have to agree with Shady Slim. Trojans are hard to find but I loaded multiple malware and virus programs on my poker machine (use a separate machine for poker just for this reason) and none of the software found any known trojans. This is not to say ACR does not have some NEW embedded malware or virus but I did not find any.
If there is a virus, trojan, it will not be with ACR it will be on YOUR computer

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that they are fine now after all the attacks. I still play there and BCP. It sucked while they were under attack but it seems to be ok now

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a virus, trojan, it will not be with ACR it will be on YOUR computer

Not true. This particular trojan is only being reported by Kaspersky Internet Security. Every other Anti-virus software out there is NOT reporting it. It has also been an ongoing KIS false-positive for several years and has flagged such high profile software such as Open Office, VB.net applications, and Steam game engine.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr problems

When I attempt to connect to acr, it just says configuring at the top and won't open the log in area fully.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they are straightening out . They were setting their gtd.s too high I think . Everything seems to be settling down now and it's getting better as it goes . Hang in there .