AA vs AA

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my decades of poker, especially online poker where more hands are dealt, most especially in cash games, most especially multi tabling (you get the idea) I have never, to memory, had AA vs AA. I don't think I've even seen it. And for that matter, I don't think I've ever seen any of same pocket pair vs the same.

You see people saying they've never had a royal flush. I even saw a newer person say they've never seen quads. But... yeah, to me this is the rarist thing of all.

Anyway. It just happened to me tonight. And on the flop I actually had the better hand. I had the A of hearts and there were two hearts out there. Turn card was a brick, we chopped it.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had AA VS AA many times, sometimes I've won by flopping a flush in the river, but that's crazy.

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its so odd i've never had it.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In the world of poker, there is no more powerful starting hand than a pair of aces - two trump cards in the pocket that can turn the tide of any game.The most powerful starting option that can significantly affect the course of the game, which can be said, I had this situation 2 times, play aggressively.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I sometimes see such a confrontation when AA vs AA are playing, it's so funny, but when I played like this I lost, people collected a flash I was sorry at that moment and so funny so I just closed and went to play another game on another poker site, the main thing is to prevent this from happening to you

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In my decades of poker, especially online poker where more hands are dealt, most especially in cash games, most especially multi tabling (you get the idea) I have never, to memory, had AA vs AA. I don't think I've even seen it. And for that matter, I don't think I've ever seen any of same pocket pair vs the same.

You see people saying they've never had a royal flush. I even saw a newer person say they've never seen quads. But... yeah, to me this is the rarist thing of all.

Anyway. It just happened to me tonight. And on the flop I actually had the better hand. I had the A of hearts and there were two hearts out there. Turn card was a brick, we chopped it.
funny story, I really did not understand your point, where is the problem or benefit have a nice day !

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
think i've had AA vs AA at least once, and have had or seen a royal flush twice

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Several times I had a situation with a hand where it was AA versus AA!!! In my poker career I have been able to both win and lose with AA vs AA!!!

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I played AA vs AA many times. I even won once and lost once.

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
funny story, I really did not understand your point, where is the problem or benefit have a nice day !
My point was....that In the 2-3 decades that I have been playing poker (to my memory) I have NEVER had AA vs AA. And not only have I never had it personally, I don't ever remember even seeing someone at my table have it.

And now that I think of it, I've never (organically) seen it on TV either. I had to search youtube videos for it.

It seems to be exceedingly rare.

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Like Dalton said in Roadhouse…..:expect the unexpected. Yes AA vs AA is extremely rare, but you will see it all eventually. Took me 135,000 hands in Zynga for my first RF, maybe 15,000 for the next 3

One time on 888 I believe I got AA 3 times in 4 hands…..last night on another site I got KK back to back, thought it was a mistake

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have had AAvsAA before, and it usally ends up a tie.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've had like five times already, all of them we chopped.

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AA is always acceptable, only when they are not exceeded...

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it when one player makes a bet on the preflop, the other raises it, and then they both raise each other several times until they run out of chips. Pocket rockets turn out to be in everyone's hands, it looks funny.:D

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At the moment I don't remember AA vs AA. But I did see KK vs KK and QQ vs QQ. What I once saw, but not at my table, was uploaded by a streamer was, KK vs AA vs KK and win KK with flush. hahaha,

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately AA's are not bulletproof at least you didn't lose.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had this situation at least twice. And once I was very disappointed because my opponent got a flush :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have had AA Vs AA many times . Sometimes I lost other times I gave a bad beat to the other. It's really funny when you have AA Vs AA and you lose . Or not 😔

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Unfortunately, I no longer have the hand history, but I have a painful memory of this, because I managed to run into such a hand in a cash game, where of course my AA lost, because villain got a runner-runner flush with his AA. This party cost me a measly $10 in about half a minute...

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I've seen it three times. Twice it was a tie (including the one time I was involved) and once it was AA vs AA vs KK, KK won buy hitting a third K.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been playing poker around 13 years and had this hand maybe 4 times (seen this more often) but last time it was about 1 month ago and i lost it by the flush. It was cruel for me because it was table game and i went all in preflop. Damn!

O

Omaha_53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Haha. This happened in a home game I was playing about a week ago. Get this...
We're playing 5c/10c with a $100 max buy-in. Also, we're playing the 7-2 game for $1 per head.
Three players already left, and we were down to four players.

On a double-straddled pot, SB opens to $3.25
BB calls. Straddle folds. Double straddle (button), an inexperienced player, rips it almost instantly for $110+ total.
SB mucks, visibly irritated.
BB snap-calls the ~$110, and action is complete.

Button shows Ac-Ad.
BB shows Ah-As.
SB turns over 7-2 of diamonds before any cards are dealt, complaining that we ruined his chance of "seven-deucing" us.
I make a comment about how his cards that hurts the button's chances, because the button has the diamond Ace.
The two players with AA decide to just chop the dead money, but also to rabbit hunt the full board.

Board: Qd-Td-3s-4d-5d

The 7-2 would have turned a flush, only to get rivered by the button, who made the nuts.
Good times. 🤣

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I saw AA vs AA XD
I dont remember what happend but it was i 3 way pot if i remember correctly, the aces probably won XD
God bless