A vote on which country has the most aggressive online poker players?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Brazilians' are the most aggressive players i think

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the aggressiveness of players does not depend on their nationality or citizenship. I think it depends directly on the character and temperament of the player himself

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
For my practice, the most aggressive players for me are Brazilians and Romanians

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the aggressiveness of players does not depend on their nationality or citizenship. I think it depends directly on the character and temperament of the player himself
100%

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my opinion the most aggressive players in poker are the Ukrainians and the most insistent in the moves to annoy the opponent

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
For me, Brazilian players are the most aggressive I've ever had to play with in any poker room I've played in. I've always seen the same behavior in Brazilian players.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt Russia and Brazil. are shot in front

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of the most aggressive players I encountered online are without a doubt from Brazil. Very very active for sure. Some of the finest players are from Brazil. Over all I would say Brazil is most aggressive. This isn’t saying other countries aren’t aggressive too but , first place imo goes to Brasilia.

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Considering the Russians were banned on most platforms i think now because there are more Brazilians I think they are

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Brazilians, Ukrainians, Belarusians and Russians are the most aggressive in poker (but not in CardChat freerolls :))
I do not agree with the fact that nationality does not affect aggressive play, although, of course, the presence of a corresponding flag near a player's nick cannot be complete information. Aggressiveness depends on various factors and the main ones are the mentality and the number of poker funds in the countries and what is taught there. Mentally everything is clear(in these countries, people are more aggressive and are not used to giving theirs, so they will fight for every chip they have more effectively than protecting the Pentagon), but due to the large number of poker schools in these countries, many players are trained to play more creatively than ordinary players from other countries who will never go to such funds and do not like to watch poker streamers, it is in these schools that it is popularized to raise the "red line (aggression)", for example with check-raises with gutshots or backdoor combinations or simply to do it in paired boards like 288. I don't know how far I am right, but personally, I can only explain the difference between an average player from Europe and an average player from the post-Soviet Union with such considerations
Yes, the flag is not a note, but at least a warning for me personally because such players are usually uncomfortable because I have a similar style with them and with them hands can end with 5-bet bluff raises :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are plenty of them in any country who has been playing for a long time, they are all aggressive.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Brazil and Russia in my opinion are the most aggressive at the poker tables

nwntas

nwntas

Rising Star