2 Colors or 4 Colors

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really prefer two colors like in the live games!!! i dont get confused with the same colors!!!

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
On-line pokre has a function to choose card colors 2 colors or 4 colors.
2 color is the normal mode like live poker.
Which is your choice?
Since I started playing I think I have used he 4 colour deck since discovered that option hehehe as a newbie several times made mistake believing I had a flush xD... Live poker I have never played seriously only on home and for little little money with cousins there I'll be more careful with the board but if I can choose I'll choose 4 colour deck every time [emoji847]

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am playing more than 1 table. Definitely 4 color deck.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's live a two color deck. If it's online always 4 color.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really prefer two colors like in the live games!!! i dont get confused with the same colors!!!
For Online Games, I prefer 4 colors, it makes things easier when you play multiple tables.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I prefer 4 color deck because when I am multitabling it's more easy to take faster decision.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer the four-color deck because, with a vision problem, it is the best way to tell the difference between hearts from diamonds and clubs from spades.

J

johnadams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definately 4 colors. Lost some money with snap calls when i played with 2.

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which is your choice?

I always prefer 4 colours cause It's faster to see the possibilities and create a strategy.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely 4 colors. This helps to avoid many mistakes.

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Once you go to a 4 color deck you won't go back and you'll wonder why live poker isn't played with a 4 color deck as well.
All it takes is losing one big hand where you thought you had the nut straight only to realize that you didn't see the flush on board and lose the hand you would have otherwise gotten away from.
The more you think about it the more you have to wonder why decks of cards in live poker rooms aren't made with 4 colors.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be great if the card backs were also four-color.:)

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first I was against 4 colored but now I like it and use it.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 colored for sure, much easier to distinguish than 2, and just visual more pleasing to the eyes.

Cristhian

Cristhian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is I prefer 4 colors and I like the aesthetics it generates.
But sometimes I feel like something classic and I play with 2 colours to get out of the routine.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played with 4 colour since it became an option. It's the first setting I change in any poker room I play in.

I think they should do it in televised live games. It might not be traditional, but it works better on TV. Online you get less time to act and may be playing multiple tables at the same time so it's a big help.

I would like to see it be tried on TV poker programming, to see if it makes a difference. I'm thinking that it may be more costly to produce 4 colored decks of cards because of the ink, so I don't see it becoming something that is widely used. But online, totally agree with you.

I prefer to play with a 4 color deck as when playing at multiple tables it makes it easier to give a quick glance and know if I should call / fold / or raise.

Just my thought

Good luck all at the tables :)))))))))

100% in agreement.

As above, as soon as I realized 4 colors was an option I switched and have never reverted back to two.

In fact I also like to tone everything down when I can from a graphic sense, so background and felt, the backs of cards etc. are all shades of grey and black. Then the cards really pop off the screen.

Good point about toning down the colors of the felt and background. It's something I haven't really given a lot of thought to, but I am going to try that and see if the colors pop even more.

I wonder if the 4 colors affect anybody that is color blind. I'm thinking that the colors were probably chosen with that in mind as there are a lot of people who are color blind. I am not, so I don't know what impact there would be, if any.

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two colours :) cant get use to 4 colours, its like something against nature :D

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently I'm playing 4 color deck . I find it more easy to see the cards . At first it was a little bit annoying for my eyes , but i got used to it .
Before i played normal deck but after a few hours of playing i was tired and i made lots of mistakes but not seeing i have flush and folding a few times the nuts flush .

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play 4 color deck!Its more easy to see the flushes!It was hard in the begging but now i`m fine!

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which is your choice?
I really like the four color theme, you can easily see when there are flush draws on the flop, I also like when the numbers are bigger for the straight. These themes with the cards in online games were a good idea. Will they use or exist for their use this type of cards in live tournaments? So far I have not seen them.:cool:

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.as it does not matter how many colors, at least ten.)if everything is normal with the psyche, then the number of colors does not matter,it all depends on the habit.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I myself am not a fan of the 4 color cards for some strange reason i like the red and black and only bicycle brand cards thank you :secruity:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! By my opinion, what difference: 2 colors or 4 colors?!.:rolleyes:
Preferences can to change with time...:cool: Main: this is demonstration a good own Skill in Game!
And Good Luck Everyone!;)