Chips
I like 4 colors because of it being easier to tell different suits. GL ALL:p

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so used to 2 colors that I don't really want to switch. I'm also color blind so that may be an issue. I have never misread a flush or a flush draw and my eyes are so used to differentiating suits that this is better for me.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I use the two colour deck. As a child i learned all the card games like rome, mau mau etc. with the classical two colour deck and its normal for me, so its for me with two colour. I think for me it would be more confused to me if i had blue and green cards.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment 4 it looks more pro-like :D
and not so boring like the classic design

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 colours. In my opinion for multitabling and long hours of grinding it's a necessary option

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 colors or 4 colors for my choice 4 colors my favorite colors are blue, purple, pink i am emo

B

Basililo25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For the time beeing I use the four colour deck.
As a child I learned all the card games like rummy, 66, Mau Mau, and others with the classical two colour deck and this is normal or most common for me.
Old german playing cards have even different signs (acorn, leaves, heart and bells) and they are multicoloured, red (heart) and green (leaves). In southern Germany they play even today with those old cards only.
For me its not a problem, that I have blue and green cards and it is easier to distinct if you have four colours rather than two, especially when the windows is small.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I used to play with only 2 colors and then switched to 4 colors and I like it a lot better.

J

JohnSmith29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 colors is a classic, but 4 colors way better to play online.:)

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only 4

I've been using a four-color deck for a long time now. My friend Gena uses two-color, since he has one eye and it's more convenient for him (I'm not kidding).

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For a better visual issue when playing several tables at the same time I prefer to play with 4 colors, it is more comfortable for me

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good question, as a poker player I would answer I love the classic but I use the four colours when it comes to really serious games, otherwise I might get confused, but I would never change a classic two colour poker deck.

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not mistaken, so 2 colors are enough for me. And so for beginners 3 4 colors are normal.

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
4 colors is better if you are playing several tables. 2 colors looks more classical.

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always choose 4 colors for the deck, so the combinations are better seen.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm used to playing with a two-color deck of cards. A four-color deck no longer looks natural to my perception. I tried 4 colors, I didn't like it.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
All platforms have settings except intertops, something happens, it does not let me buy the addon in the micro limits, I think I will leave the room, but in all the ones I play I always put 4 colors I distinguish colors more quickly, I get used to it.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the classic look, 2 colors. I believe that all these new formats only create confusion and expansion in card games. There must be a certain standard for everyone. Not like green in one room, red in another. And everything else is childish pranks for adults.

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always played with the classic look of cards and recently switched to 4 colors so it seems more convenient