what’s the best drink to drink at the table?

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I usually just go Red Bull and yummy juices, and some times Beer

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi there,

for me it is a good tonic water and a glass of water, so i can mix it for a not too sweet pleasure and long lasting drink!
Maybe drinks with caffeine are usefull to get a power infusion when you are gettin a little beet sleepy.
I would say there is no exactly "best" drink on table because it depends on your mood, when you start with playing and you need a drink to relax, then i would say a beer could be more suitable than a double espresso.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually drink coffee until I just can't anymore. During that time, I find myself enjoying a no sugar added peach Monster. They've replaced the Monster Java I used to drink, and boy do I miss them, especially the Salted Caramel... Mmmmm...

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Befor i start playing i usually drink one coffee and when i`m playing preffer to drink water and some times some kind of juice!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If the tournament begins in the morning I'll have a grapefruit juice, preferably pink. The rest of the time it is usually rum and coke.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually just go Red Bull and yummy juices, and some times Beer
I like coffee, sometimes I also drink tea or juices. I used to like beer, but now I don't like it.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you can play good, play tight . if you cant play tight, drink whiskey and get frisky !

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Red Bull is a good way to stay alert at the table, But I cannot stand the taste of it so for me it has to be Tea, Coffee, or Coke, anything that is strong with caffeine, to keep the old grey matter working. The only time I start to drink Beer or any Alcohol is when I make the Final Table and I am in the Money Then I reward myself for playing well.
Pro-Plus tablets can also keep you alert, as they are concentrated Caffeine and are available over the counter in any drug store, but they are not good for you they contain as much Caffeine as 50 cups of black Coffee.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i drink only water when i play

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think at the table the main purpose of a drink is to perk you up, so it could very well be coffee or an energy drink.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In my opinion, there is no best drink for the table.

Whatever I feel like and what I think is good for me is the best drink for me and that can vary greatly depending on the day and circumstances.

But I love coffee:love:

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink whiskey with cola, when i play or some beer.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who don't know, cachaça is a Brazilian distilled drink made with sugar cane, very similar to rum, but the cachaça distillate is made with raw sugarcane juice, and rum is the distillate from sugarcane molasses.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Water is the best thing to drink anytime, any place; including at the poker table.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I always try to drink only water, sometimes you can drink coffee is the best way to drink natural water, better not even in poker or sports, you just drink water and quietly play your favorite poker and enjoy life, or you can just have homemade tea

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Water or Cranberry Juice... although, you may have to get up to pee more often.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For those who don't know, cachaça is a Brazilian distilled drink made with sugar cane, very similar to rum, but the cachaça distillate is made with raw sugarcane juice, and rum is the distillate from sugarcane molasses.
Sounds delicious. If I see it somewhere I'll give it a try. :)