What the hell?

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
O.K. I was in a live tournament last night and one player who eventually won the pot got angry at himself. Here's how it turned out. There were two players who were waiting for the flop after two raises. One player who was in saw the first two cards in the flop before the dealer (everyone takes turns being the dealer) flop them. He saw them because of the way dealer was taking the three cards. So, he said "Nice. K, 10." The player who eventually won looked at him weird. th winnignplayer play it tight and eventually won a big pot. He won with K, 10. Then, the winning player asked the player who said K, 10 how he knew what he had. The player said he was talking about the flop, not his hand. After he heard this, he got mad saying he would have played it differently if he had known that. I told him he should be happy he won and I didn't want to hear any more of his bitching, considering the faact that he was the chip leader at that point. I hate players who get mad because "they could have gotten more chips." :damnmate:

Poo_Poo

Poo_Poo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that dealer should be fired ...

C

clarkyballs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like a misunderstanding. it doesn't really matter if people see the flop 2 seconds early. the confusion was created because 2 of the cards on the flop were the same as a players hole cards? sucks for that player, but theres really no action that can be taken. the player that is calling out those flop cards should just shut up. there is no point in doing it. if a player can see the other players cards while the dealer is dealing then you have a problem. i hate loudmouths at the table that find it necessary to call meaningless shit out.

titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the donkey that said "nice K 10" should be told to just stay quiet. Why did he say that in the first place? He should be as much to blame as the other guy.

I don't like loudmouth players in general since I am the quite, lets play cards type myself.