Watching Live Poker

L

Loko2011

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Where can I watch live poker? I want to learn a lot more about poker, any recommendations. Initial?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You Tube has a ton of videos. There's the WPT, PokerGo, as well as some regional vids and streams. I'm in Texas so I try to catch the one's that I might benefit from locally like TCH Live and Poker at The Lodge. I'm sure you'll find some really awesome poker to watch, learn from, and enjoy. :giggle:

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
There are a lot of live poker channels on Twitch it's a matter of searching a little

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the forum.Since you are a South American player ,you will be able to watch the Main Event of the Latin American Poker Tour (LAPT) by pokerstars in Montevideo from tomorrow to May 2 on You Tube or Twitch.i hope you enjoy it.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Where can I watch live poker? I want to learn a lot more about poker, any recommendations. Initial?
You should check out POKERGO. All past as future WSOP event and tons of other content.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just watched Irish open and I think Monte Carlo is comming soon on Pokerstars YouTube, Twitch etc.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's very easy if you need old videos, then they are on the YouTube channel if you need new ones and tournaments you want to watch online there is a twitch platform where you can watch live tournaments as well on YouTube

Organize a Home Poker Game