Table Stress and CBD

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am not sure if is good when you change your momentum, or in other words you change your state of mind. Of course, a mind game such poker needs your tranquility to play it. But it will not work if you are calm and yet don't know what to do.

I

ireneuszmasajlo

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play after smoke weed I afraid heart attack in all in hands :)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
before using something forbidden, think about your health, maybe it is more expensive than all the money? To become a drug addict and shorten the years of your life just in order to earn money that will not even pay for treatment is at least stupid.
my answer is accept ;)
stupid would be anyone who thought smoking marijuana was doping or dope.
it is gods gift to the world for healing. (medicine)
i am not sure if is good when you change your momentum, or in other words you change your state of mind. Of course, a mind game such poker needs your tranquility to play it. But it will not work if you are calm and yet don't know what to do.
fact ;)
When i play after smoke weed I afraid heart attack in all in hands :)
smoke less :eek: moderation in all things ;)

pabbl

pabbl

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I tried Out breathing techniques for relaxation and it helps a lot to calm down. CBD is allowed in switzerland nearby and I bought some ... never used it while playing poker thou. I will give it a try. I keep you updated on how the Experiment is evolving

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had briefly touched upon this in my introduction thread. But I doubt it's in a place that will conger up much conversation on the subject.

I live in Canada, where the recreational use of both Marijuana and CBD products are legal.
I had been hearing for some time now, about the benefits of CBD oil, when it comes to: Pain Relief, Stress, Anxiety ect.

I've personally only just recently tried out some CBD to help with some of the anxiety of making it deep in a tournament. I've found that it helps me make more concise decisions.

I don't play too much Live poker, because of my Anxiety. My hands shake a bit and get nervous and I'm afraid it's giving tells left and right. I have my first Live tourney coming up in 2 weeks and I'm going to be using CBD to help with the table stress.

Does anyone else have any experience with this? Have any advice, comments or questions?
Does it help you guys? Or is it just a placebo?
I use cannabis for pain and just plain ol' relaxing. Before a trny and during breaks I go and take a dab or two and I'm golden. I can tolerate the divas at the table a little better. So, to answer your question, yes. 😲😮‍💨🥴🤤

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think edibles are very relaxing, it's not a placebo at all... really don't see the big deal if it helps to relax you as long as you don't get more than relaxed... it's like people who have a drink to relax, you gotta know when to stop(y)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't have any experience but nowadays these product have more and more users.People using them for anxiety but for tremors and problems with sleepingness