pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you know how to control your actions it could work, but personalul i never show 😁

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
are we talking tournament or cash game? i think showing a bluff in a cash game can be much more beneficial than in a tournament. in a tournament, id really rather not give any free information. in a cash game where i might only be playing for a few hours with players i may never see again, yeah i like to work on my table image and if that means showing a bluff or two... good by me.. the whole point though about showing a bluff..... is to then get that player you showed on tilt, so that you can again get them later in the game again, next time holding the nuts...

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I would say that everything depends on the type of tournament, the number of participants, its stage. If it is a freeroll or a tournament with a large number of players, then showing a bluff is unlikely to give a long-term benefit, since you can always be transferred to another table. At a late stage with a large number of chips and with a good analysis of the opponent - it can have a very strong effect on them if you bluffed 1-2 times and at the same time won.
But in games like cash tables or spins, I don't think it will help, I would even say it will hurt more.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I always win against those who show their bluffs. So, IMHO it is not beneficial to do it.