kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Me personally I’ve had one twice, I also dealt a Royal Flush vs Straight Flush vs full house at a UKIPT event that was next level fireworks at the time. I have the picture somewhere from the table as the over the moon woman who benefited couldn’t stop thanking me in the later break where all I requested was a copy of the picture taken, pointing out the other two weren’t as happy and out the hand as she was lol.

I got slapped in the face by a Straight Flush in that poker bros the other day after I flopped the Nut Flush... couldn’t get away even after the gut shot came in for them.... Was never going anywhere and wanted to believe they have made a K or Q when they jammed over my 25% pot bet turn

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Actually got my 4th one ever last night. Sadly I did not really get paid for it.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Took years then got 2, Ive had a few in Omaha

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello if I have had to connect a royal flush sometimes in Texas Holdem and more times in Omaha

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not yet, hope i get in a cash table to win the jackpot

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been researching, and I found that the probability in numbers of making a Royal Flush are similar to the probability of dying in a parachute jump. So I would have died twice jumping...

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've had several online maybe as high as 20....none in live poker.

Most online RF had been mucked though, probably got 2 to showdown.

Stringy

Stringy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
finally got my first ever one yesterday, I was soo happy i didn't have time to make a good bet, still won though

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, if you play poker every day, such cases happen at least 3-4 times a month.

L

luke2008sheff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never even seen one yet. The time will come I’m sure

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'd say it doesn't happen by your will or the players' will. the game has rules and anything can happen in the game)

You stated that if you played poker every day, you would hit 3 or 4 Royal Flushes every month. I replied "... doesn't happen that often"
So I'm not sure what anyone's 'will' has to do with the frequency of Royal Flushes.

I have personally hit/made '35' Royal Flushes since 2010 in NLHE (I've made more as I began playing online in 2007 but I didn't keep track then). In that time I've played many hands of poker (I don't have it documented as I've lost many databases & tossed many others). I'd estimate it to be ~3.5 million.
I've had many 100,000 hand months.

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You stated that if you played poker every day, you would hit 3 or 4 Royal Flushes every month. I replied "... doesn't happen that often"
So I'm not sure what anyone's 'will' has to do with the frequency of Royal Flushes.

I have personally hit/made '35' Royal Flushes since 2010 in NLHE (I've made more as I began playing online in 2007 but I didn't keep track then). In that time I've played many hands of poker (I don't have it documented as I've lost many databases & tossed many others). I'd estimate it to be ~3.5 million.
I've had many 100,000 hand months.
I just didn't quite understand your point.
When I said 3-4 times, I meant in all games. I respect your opinion. Thanks

Pulse_69

Pulse_69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Yesterday I saw a royal flush in the game, but unfortunately it did not fall to me. It's good that I threw away the cards.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
during the time that I have been playing poker..... only twice have I had a Royal Flush playing online poker...

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In 10 years of playing poker ive several tine Royal Flush...but playing live ive just 2 times!

Full Flush Poker